Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

So Meg X Zihark has been nulled? Fine. *changes*

I nominate Crack Pairing.

#25 Lord of the Cactus

Lord of the Cactus

Fellowship of the Prickly Pear

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Sacred Stones

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

Best: Hmm... Let's see... I go for... Fir X Noah even though they don't have a freaking ending.... Honorable mentions to Innes X L'Arachel (My place is better than yours lolz...), Eirika X Seth (Awww....), Geoffrey X Elincia... (IDK... Smells like Eirika X Seth, played some segments at a friend's place)

Worst: I'll go for Micaiah X Sothe, I smell "incest" although it's not... because they're not related....

#26 Just call me AL

Just call me AL

They see me rollin'...

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Blazing Sword

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

Not crack pairing yet, huh.

Doesn't seem to stop a few crack pairs from getting through though. *coughcoughHectorXFlorinaand AstridXMakalovcoughcough

Edited by LittleAl, 21 November 2010 - 02:56 PM.

#27 Levant Caprice

Levant Caprice

<3

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Awakening

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:09 PM

Canon couple, huh? What exactly does that entail?

Best: Natasha/Joshua.
Worst: Astrid/Makalov. Where's the sick bucket...??

#28 Axie

Axie

FXXK BOYZ GET MONEY

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Sword of Seals

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

Best Canon Couple: Raven x Lucius. They have more development as a couple than half of the more explicit options and a paired ending. They are eligible for me~

Worst Canon Couple: Ugh, so many options. But I'll go with Colm x Neimi. It's probably because Neimi is so awful, but Colm can't save this pairing by himself.

Edited by Axie, 20 November 2010 - 09:24 PM.

#29 Esaka

Esaka

Are you OK?

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Thracia 776

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

best: SigurdXDeidre
The love at first site is a bit meh, but damn...

Worst: SothexMaru-Sue
Self explanitory, poor man

Edited by 3-13Archer, 20 November 2010 - 10:10 PM.

#30 Juliet

Juliet

ლ(◕‿‿◕ლ)

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Radiant Dawn

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

Best: Ike x Soren. Honorable mention to Eliw00t x Ninian and Pent x Louise.
Thanks to SilentShaman, I got reminded of LEHRAN x ALTINA. ;~;
HELL YES TO THEM!

Worst: Micaiah x Sothe (It's the whole reason why I dislike Sothe!). And also, like SilentShaman mentioned, it is pretty strange when the two never really had a romantic relation going for them. Astrid x Sothe would actually make more sense...

Dishorable mention to Astrid x Makalov, because it reeks as a crack pairing to me, and Eirika x Ephraim, for being a hype of delusional fans.

Edited by Soul, 21 November 2010 - 03:28 PM.

#31 Kay

Kay

Journey before destination

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

Best: Eirika/Lyon. Paired ending requirement not applicable, right? If it's not allowed, then AmeliaxFranz.

Worst: MicaiahxSothe
This pairing just doesn't make sense to me. It's obvious that Micaiah just thinks of Sothe as a younger brother.

Really, I don't like the ending requirement. I understand the need to weed out crack pairings, but EnaxRajaion, GreilxElena, LehranxAltina, and plenty of other pairings I'm too lazy to think of are clearly canon. Arguably more canon than some with paired endings.

#32 Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Starfish Crusader

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:10 PM

Best: Seth x Eirika. Totally biased here since I've read 362692860280 fanfics of them, and Seth deserves the woman he loves especially after all that hard work he did for me by wtfraping the game all he had done for her. And it's not like Eirika doesn't like him, either.

Honorable mentions to Ayra x Holyn, Lakche x Shanan, Raven x Lucius, Fin x Lachesis, Hector x Lyn, Rutger x Clarine (fuckyouFE6nopairedendingsbesides Roy), Natasha x Joshie... the list goes on.

Worst: Abel x Est.

What the hell is Est thinking? If a guy would do so much to sacrifice for you, OBVIOUSLY he loves you and wants you to stay with him, and you just go ahead and leave him? It's one thing if you guys WEREN'T married, but since you are... why can't you just stay with him? After all he's done for you?

Abel x Palla would've been much better. And they match too.

Dishonorable mention to Seth x Natasha which I was talking about earlier but decided that AbelxEst is worse.

Edited by Luminescent Blade, 20 November 2010 - 10:55 PM.

#33 Galenforcer

Galenforcer

Don't you dare click on me.

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

Worst: Seth x Natasha. Also totally biased. Seth and Natasha is kinda WTF to me. There's not much behind it. Natasha and Josh just have so much and so does Eirika and Seth and I see it as a randomly thrown together pairing. Either that, or the way I see it, is that Seth, blind by duty and suppressing his feelings for Eirika, went for Natasha. He'd totally get Eiri if it weren't for that damned duty in the way.

Yeah. Natasha's cool and all, probably one of my favorite clerics, but I just see her so much better with Josh than with Seth.

I thought you would say Abel x Est. But I suppose you were blinded by your Seth x Eirika love.

#34 Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Starfish Crusader

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:18 PM

Actually, now that you brought it up... changing my vote to that.

At least Natasha didn't do anything wrong.

#35 Axie

Axie

FXXK BOYZ GET MONEY

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

I'm seeing Sigurd x Deirdre get a lot of votes for Best Couple and I don't really get it...? They would be the most boring couple ever if Deirdre didn't end up with Alvis, and even that doesn't make Sigurd x Deirdre more interesting. "Love at first sight" couples don't really do it for me. x_x

But Celice x Yuria is interesting! Posted Image I mean, of course the incestuous pairings end up having more development in one way (Priscilla x Raven) or another (lol Clarine x Klein), but still.

#36 Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson

Starfish Crusader

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

It might be partially influenced by the Oosawa Manga, which did a insanely beautiful job of portraying Dierdre and Sigurd's story.

When I played the part in game I was just like "oh she got kidnapped", but when I read it in the manga, I actually felt sad when Diedre got abducted. Oosawa did a wonderful job of portraying the pairings, and even though she had to cut out Holyn I forgive her.

Edited by Luminescent Blade, 20 November 2010 - 10:34 PM.

#37 Starman

Starman

Hide your walls

• Section Moderator
  • Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Awakening

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

Best: Kent x Lyn. Seth x Eirika is a close second, though.
Worst: Abel x Est. Abel could have had Paola, but he settles for a second-rate girl like her... maybe he's a lolicon or something. Sigurd x Deirdre gets the dishonorable mention.

#38 Axie

Axie

FXXK BOYZ GET MONEY

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:58 PM

It might be partially influenced by the Oosawa Manga, which did a insanely beautiful job of portraying Dierdre and Sigurd's story.

When I played the part in game I was just like "oh she got kidnapped", but when I read it in the manga, I actually felt sad when Diedre got abducted. Oosawa did a wonderful job of portraying the pairings, and even though she had to cut out Holyn I forgive her.

Oh, that makes sense then! Because Dierdre in the game needs a personality, seriously.

Edited by Axie, 20 November 2010 - 10:59 PM.

#39 Guy Starwind

Guy Starwind

I don't hunt, I kill.

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Genealogy of the Holy War

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:48 PM

Best: Lachesis and Fin. Mostly because Fin is one of my favorite characters. Moreover, I enjoyed what the Oosawa Manga(I think that's the right one) has done.
Worst: Micaiah and Sothe. It's mostly just them. I find them both really annoying. Not to mention Sothe needs a shirt that fits and needs to stay behind in the last chapters in 10!!!:angry:

#40 RNG Princess

RNG Princess

Buy from me or game over. nwn

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:08 AM

Best: I want to vote for Elincia and Geoffrey but Eirika and Seth take my vote! Theyre similar in the sense that a Princess and her Knight fall in love. Except Elincia is cooler than Eirika and Geoffrey is a lot more handsome than Seth but Eirika and Seth just have more character? together as a couple ^_^. Elincia x Geoffrey seem to get more along like friends.

Worst: Astrid x Makalov. I feel so bad for Astrid! She's sooo nice and pretty and she falls in love with a clown! IS shouldn't have ruined her so much in RD, they obviously hated her!:sob: they should have let her stay with Gatrie instead, a much better fate but 3 bow users in Part 3 idk if that would of been such a good idea ^^'.

Edited by Queen_Elincia, 21 November 2010 - 12:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users