I'm leaving

Percivalé

for a week, starting this weekend; probably Sunday, not sure yet. I'll be going to my dad's for New Year's and surmise that I won't have much internet access. I don't know how that will affect my activity in mafia, but if worse comes to worse then I might have to get a replacement (for Tales of the Abyss, yeah). I sneak on the internet when my dad's at work, so there will still be some activity in me

I'll hear nothing but Spanish for a week and I get to watch more telenovelas 8D

hell yeaaaah

can't get rid of me that easily

Edited by Frivolidad

YO ME VOY DE ESTE LUGARRR Y NO ME PUEDES DECIR QUE NO, MARIA

RODRIGO, NO

PORQUÉEEEEEEEE

Por que estoy esperando un bebe... tuyo :awesome:

the drama is just lol worthy

Edited by SlayerX

=o Okay have fun Bizz!

OMG there was this one spanish dude.... beauuuuuuuuutiful blond hair (meaning he was from spain) and spanish, when sung in the right style, can sound amazing!!! =3 So now I understand Bizz's love for the spanish. XD

EDIT: Guess it doesn't have to mean he's from Spain, though, huh? Someone could always have moved to the southern areas with the lighter tones. Or special islands with spanish speakers where people didn't grow with the darker tones? Or just weren't inhabited till some Spanish arrived..... Idk. Just thinking.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Good riddance!

Don't worry, I'll be back in a week's time to fuck all of you up the ass again like I always do.

and you'll be first