Return of The Emblem Chapter Two: The Trail

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
728 replies to this topic

#721 roymbrog

roymbrog

LIZARD .__Y__.

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Genealogy of the Holy War

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

ďDonít toss it yet, Iím sure someone around here could fix that. Didnít Amon mention patching his clothes? You could probably ask him,Ē Synthia replied.

#722 Phoenix

Phoenix

Least Terrible

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Blazing Sword

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:59 PM

When the wyvern abandoned Amon, it went on its way, and Amon thought to get back to his original task of asking Raquel about the thread he would need. He quickly found that he and the wyvern were heading in the same direction. The wyvern still reached Raquel before he did however.

Meanwhile Raquel herself addressed Niles. "What are you some kind of arrogant, louse?" she said grudgingly accepting the letter. She figured she could read it once they were on their way, but for now she was busy dealing with ... things. That was when she was accosted by Domovoi's wyvern. Seeing Amon close by, she asked him "W-what's he want?"

"Probably food. He came to me first though. Um ... since I've got your attention, do you mind if I ask you for some thread?" he replied.

"You need to make repairs to your clothes because you're getting hit too much, right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh don't worry about that. I can take care of any mending you guys need done. Just give me whatever's damaged and I'll get to it when I've got a minute." she explained.

"You're a seamstress?" Amon asked, pleasantly surprised.

"I guess you could say that." she said before pointing to the spot where the arrow had pierced into her during the previous battle. Amon didn't see any kind of damage whatsoever. He didn't see any patching though either which was interesting.

"That's ... impressive. So just leave our clothes with you then?"

"Uh, yeah. It's the least I can do really."

"Alright then, thanks. I'll go let Gytha know." he said turning to head back over to the Mariner.

With that Raquel returned her attention to Niles. "Now look, you. I don't mind giving you a lift, to thank you, but I don't trust anyone who's not working in this group to be back here so up. Now. If you want a ride so badly, you'll be just fine on the roof." At this point she was having no success at all in hiding her agitation.

Amon

Once the agent made it back to Gytha he spoke up with a smile on his face. "Good news. Raquel's willing to fix any damage to our clothes. From the looks of things she's pretty good."

#723 Mercakete

Mercakete

The Nyaa-ing mercenary manakete!

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Path of Radiance

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

Gytha brightened considerably at Amon's news. "HAHAHAHAHARR! That's great news, Amon! Thank ye, Synthia and Amon!" with that short burst of jubilation, Gytha dashed over to Raquel, tackling the wyvern asside to reach the merchant more quickly. "Amon says yer a seamstress! Can ye patch up this'ere tunic, even with what I'v already tried to sew?" she asked enthusiastically, quickly pointing out the stitch-mess she'd shown to Synthia before.

#724 Phoenix

Phoenix

Least Terrible

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

"W-whoa ..." Well that needs some work but I can handle it in theory. "Sure. Shouldn't be a problem. Just let me have it once you've changed out of it and I'll get to work once we settle down." she replied.

#725 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

"Aye," Gytha agreed, heading into the wagon. Wait, why was someone in there? Picking the man up bodily and tossing him out was easy. Once that was accomplished, Gytha pulled the curtain closed, removed her belt, then her tunic. After that she retrieved one of her spare tunics, refastened her belt and tied off her dufflebag again. Then she opened the wagon's curtain and handed the bloodied and torn tunic to Raquel. "Here ye go! Thanks again, Raquel. I really appreciate it!" Her attention was garnered by the man whose face was still in the dirt behind the wagon: the man who she didn't know was named Niles. "He one o' us?" she asked Raquel curiously, indicating Niles.

#726 Phoenix

Phoenix

Least Terrible

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

"No he's one of the hostages." She replied accepting the tunic. "He thinks he's earned a free ride or something. It's not that I mind letting him ride with us to Europa, but he's kind of rude about it."

#727 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

"He's a hostage?" Gytha echoed before grabbing the Saman and pinning his arms behind his back. "Ye picked up more rope in th' last port, didn't ye, Raquel? If he's a hostage, we should make sure he doesn't run off!"

#728 Phoenix

Phoenix

Least Terrible

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:59 AM

"No, I mean he's one of the people the enemy was holding hostage. He helped out with the healing some, but he's not riding in the back of the wagon. You can let him go, just make sure he's not back there for now." She replied. Looking over the tunic, she figured she would have to wash it after it was fixed. No sense leaving a job half done, she supposed.

#729 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:04 AM

"Ah, alright, then," she replied to Raquel before hoisting the man up to his feet and appologizing, "Sorry 'bout that. Well, ye heard Raquel: no ridn' inside th' wagon." It was around that time that Maw returned, having eaten and washed herself. Gracefully leaping to her place on the roof, she waited for it to move, as it had the tendency of doing. Gytha soon joined her atop the wagon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users