FE 6.5

Dr.Sholes

Info

A few years have passed since the end of the war against Nergal and things have begun to seem peaceful. However, Desmond the king of Bern is trying to murder Zephiel again. He has hired the new Black Fang led by Legault to kill him before his coronation. In this game you will play as Zephiel and try to escape these assassins. The New Four Fangs are Slade (Lloyd and Ursula's son), Jan(if there is a possible way to make him awesome), Nino(maybe), and Jaffar(again maybe). Zephiel later goes to Lycia and gets help from some of the Lycian lords, Hector(Ostia), Eliwood(Pherea), Thria(Orun), Laus(Erik), and possibly others. Any help you have to offer would be more than welcome and much appreciated.

Features

• New characters that weren't from the original games
  • Brunya starting as a mage
  • New custom battle sprite for the prince class
  • Older versions of characters from FE7
  • Younger versions of characters from FE6
  • New classes and the possibility of characters being upgraded twice!gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

I'll need help with graphics and hacking to make this happen so please help!

Edited by Dr.Sholes

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it's a good idea, since pretty much no one I know of has ever done something like this.

No one has made a game taking place between FE7 and FE6? Elibian Nights doesn't exist, huh?

Murdock was near-definitely a general by FE7. That armour and position imply it far too deeply.

K ill make him a general also it looks like im gonna use fe7 if anyone wants to help plz do

im starting to think i should use fe6 because the palllettes used will be most like those because of younger versions of FE6 characters ill try to hav screenshots soon plz try to help if u want what i need is portraits battle animations and ideas

Don't wait on the portraits, from the looks of it, no one is going to work for you unless they see promise. My advice, use placeholders for mugs and post screens of the hack. Hopefully, someone will see promise in the hack and will agree to make mugs for you.

Don't wait on the portraits, from the looks of it, no one is going to work for you unless they see promise. My advice, use placeholders for mugs and post screens of the hack. Hopefully, someone will see promise in the hack and will agree to make mugs for you.

thats prob a good idea thanks man

I hav screenshots!tongue.gif

[spoiler=Pics]Screenshots

1.png2.png3.png5.png7.png8.png4.png6.png9.png

these r pics of the enemys and zephiels teams it also shows conversations and battles with Murdock brunya zephiel and...LEGAULT'S BACK!!!!!! he is the new leader of the reformed black fang and has been hired to kill zephiel by desmond

There's a bit too much tile spam in your maps, maybe different grass tiles and what not would help.

Brunya is a dragon. She cannot age.

ThatGuyDownTheStreet: K ill do that

Celice: lol i havent made mugs for brunya murdock or zephiel im working on 1 for murdock but if anyone likes the screens and wanna halp that be awesomness

Updates!

I'm definitely making this hack with FE7 also I've compiled the character faces I do have.

[spoiler=Characters]character%20map1.PNG

Likes/Dislikes? Please tell me what you think of these.

Also if you want to add more click here most of these are kinda old and not really good so please help or tell me how to make them better.

When you said minor edits, I did not think you would edit that much. I can just make another splice with Zephiel and something similar to Zeiss' armor is you would like.

I didn't think I would edit it that much either but I got a little carried away...if you want me to make it more like the original I will