Super Thracia hack released

VincentASM

I remember a few people asking about this hack (no clue where though). Well, it was released recently and you can download it here. Special thanks to TheEnd for helping me to continue the trail.

Apparently this hack is still a WIP, so expect numerous bugs.

If I read right, this patch should be applied to a headered ROM version of the ROM. I tried it myself with a headered ROM (dunno if it's the ROM or NP version) and it seems to run fine. Like the FE4 RM/Binary hack, I wouldn't recommend using the translation patch with this...

Readme (in Japanese, hi TheEnd? j/k)

超トラキアパッチ_20110222 LIN◆LIN/XxX/gw

■パッチについて

・当パッチに起因するデータの損壊や健康被害等のいかなる損害につきましても、一切の責を負いかねます。

・著作権的にグレーな物なので、改変・再配布は禁止とします。

・元々完成させる気の無かったものを無理矢理繋ぎ合わせて完成させたものなので、途中からストーリーが超展開となっています。

・改造主はギャグセンスが無いのでギャグ要素は少なめです。殆どの台詞には元ネタがあります。

・出来る限り世界観、キャラの崩壊のないように台詞を改変していますが、一部の嫁婿が不遇な扱いとなっています事をご了承下さい。

・通しでのテストプレイをしていないので、期待値任せのとても酷い難易度調整となっています。

・改造主はバイナリを読めない似非改造師なので、バグが判明しても対応致しかねる場合があります。

・セーブデータ及びエミュレータの互換性を確保するため、ROM拡張はしていません。

・顔グラフィックは極力トラキア776のキャラクタと並べて違和感の無いように作成していますが、その為に似ていないキャラが多いです。

・民家も含めてストーリーの整合性を保てるように改変していますが、誤字脱字、未改変部分や矛盾があれば報告していただければ幸いです。

・エミュレータでプレイする事を想定していますので、QLQSを使えば普通にクリアできる程度の難易度を目指しています。

■適用パッチ及び使用素材、ツール※顔グラフィックは元データを改変させて(改)使用させて頂いている物があります

・できるものならブルーム王はわが手で討ち果たしパッチ作者氏

ファイアーエムブレム トラキア776 できるものならブルーム王はわが手で討ち果たしパッチ

付属資料(構造体など)

・ajk氏

FE4L-2+

FE45G

サイト内資料

・Min氏

fe45_comp.exe

FE5 マップエディタ補助ツール

ファイアーエムブレム トラキア776 射程正常化 ver1.4

・542◆ruo0tlxqPQ氏

クラスチェンジルーチン追加パッチ v2a

ファイアーエムブレム トラキア776 エフェクト正常化パッチ

・316◆316gGitpsw氏

聖戦→トラキア顔グラ集

アレス

エーディン(改)

エスリン(改)

オイフェ(改)

クルト(改)

シャナン

ディアドラ

ティニー(改)

ティルテュ(改)

パティ

ファバル

フィー(改)

ユリア(改)

ラケシス(改)

ラナ

七三

若ブルーム(改)

シーダ

エスト(改)

・14-852◆jLN7WjlUs6氏

GBAキャラ移植ver2.0

アーヴ(改)

イシュメア(改)

グレン(改)

ケセルダ(改)

ジスト(改)

ナターシャ(改)

ノベラ(改)

ラーチェル(改)

ルセア(改)

ローロー(改)

クライネ(改)

・聖戦・トラキア用顔グラ(リーフ他)作者氏

リーフ

アルテナ(改)

・(0´~`)ノ-=≡◆INF65wm8tQ氏

アイテムアイコン サンフレイム

アイテムアイコン ダイムサンダ

リアル戦闘武器グラ ブリューナク

・その他

ベヒーモス

各パッチ・使用素材、ツール作成者様に深く御礼申し上げます。

■システム変更箇所

・レベル・能力値上限40(体格25)

・上級クラスチェンジ可能レベル・・・25

・最上級クラスチェンジ可能レベル・・・35

・クラスチェンジ後のレベルに変化無し

・上級騎兵は建物内移動可(移動コスト2)

・スキル【怒り】 聖戦の系譜仕様

・スキル【流星】 3回連続攻撃 発動率[技]%

・スキル【月光】 守備半減 発動率[守備]%

・スキル【陽光】 発動率[魔力]%

・スキル【祈り】 発動率[幸運]%

・スキル【大盾】 発動率[体格]%

・デビルアクス自爆率 50-[幸運]%

・3すくみ修正値 ±30

・最低ダメージ・・・1(攻撃=守備なら0)

■判明バグ

・闘技場関係(間接攻撃武器しか使用できない、レベル上限20が解除されていないなど)

・バサークユニットの思考時間が長い?

・ノビスタドールのリアル戦闘アニメが多少乱れる事がある

・いくつかの魔法エフェクトの組み合わせが干渉する

・パージ等、魔法エフェクトが多少乱れる事がある

・エカルドがポリゴンフラッシュ

・一部のマップ戦闘グラが消える(マップ戦闘グラフィック容量が確保できない為、仕様)

・マップのパレットのうち、章題表示中や会話表示中のパレットは未変更

・18章のレンスター兵ソルジャーを殺しても章末でアイテムを貰える

・アスベルは死のうが捕虜になろうがちゃっかり軍師をしている

・難易度が酷い

・ドット絵が粗い

■情報提供

・会話時に顔グラが表示された時に足踏みするユニットの対応設定箇所

・5章クラウスとオリヴァーが重ならないようにする方法

・必殺時攻撃力を1.5倍にする方法

・追撃時実効必殺率の計算で幸運を2で除さないようにする方法

・ロプトの剣の攻撃半減武器設定、大地の剣直接攻撃HP吸収武器設定の増設方法

・初撃時に飛翔するクラス設定、リアル戦闘時背景を夜にする章の設定の増設方法

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is. I've only gotten to Chapter 2 so far, so I can't confirm. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd grab a save from somewhere.

EDIT

I see Lucius, Sothe, Aless, Faval and Shiida if that means anything.

Edited by VincentASM

WARNING TONS OF TEXT

Super Torakiapatchi _20110222 LIN ◆ LIN / XxX / gw

■ Patch

・ Much more for any damage or destruction of data, such as health damage caused by this patch, not assume any responsibility.

・ In the gray, so the copyright material, is prohibited, modify and redistribute.

・ Was completed because they are forced together from those originally developed no complete care has expanded over the story and in the middle.

・ Main elements modified gag gag because there is less sense. Most of the lines are former material.

・ World as possible, but to modify the lines to avoid the collapse of the characters, please acknowledge the unfortunate thing that has been treated as a part-law wife.

・ I do not pass on the Tesutopurei has become a very serious difficulty adjusting to the expected leave.

Because the main modification ・ teacher to read a binary pseudo remodeling may be found to support 致Shi Kaneru bug.

・ To ensure compatibility with saved games and emulators, ROM is not extended.

・ Graphics look like, but to create characters side by side with no discomfort as possible Thracia 776 is not like many characters to do so.

・ Be modified so as to maintain their homes, including the integrity of the story, spelled correctly, I would appreciate any inconsistencies and to report unmodified part.

・ Since it is assumed to play an emulator, QLQS aims to be clear about the difficulty of using it normally.

Apply the patch and use of materials ■, ※ graphic tools we face the source data is modified (improved), there are things that let me use

Mr. Bloom is king ・ author if you can manually patch my 討Chi果Tashi

Fire Emblem Thracia 776 Broome king if you can not manually patch my 討Chi果Tashi

Appendix (eg, structure)

Ajk said ・

FE4L-2 +

FE45G

Site information

Mr. Min ・

fe45_comp.exe

FE5 map editor support tool

Fire Emblem Thracia 776 normal range ver1.4

Mr. ・ ◆ 542 ruo0tlxqPQ

Additional Patches v2a Kurasuchenjiruchin

Fire Emblem Thracia 776 patch normalization effect

Mr. ・ ◆ 316 316gGitpsw

→ Thracian holy ground face collection

Ares

Edin (Revised)

Esslin (Revised)

Oife (Revised)

Kurt (Revised)

Shannan

Deirdre

Tiny (Revised)

Tiruteyu (Revised)

Patti

Global Fast

Fee (Revised)

Julia (Revised)

Lachesis (improved)

Lana

Thirty-seven

Broome Youth (Revised)

Cedar

Est (Revised)

Mr. ・ 14-852 ◆ jLN7WjlUs6

GBA character transplant ver2.0

Avu (Revised)

Ishumea (Revised)

Glen (Revised)

Keseruda (Revised)

Gist (Revised)

Natasha (Revised)

Bruno Vera (Revised)

Racheru (Revised)

Rusea (Revised)

Ro-Ro (Revised)

Kleine (Revised)

・ Thrace ground for jihad face (other leaf) who played

Leaf

Altena (Revised)

・ (0 '- `) -= ◆ ≡ INF65wm8tQ Roh says

Aitemuaikon Sanfureimu

Aitemuaikon Daimusanda

Buryunaku real battle ground weapons

・ Other

Behemoth

Materials used for each patch, I thank Kuni Hukashi tools like the author.

■ System changes

40 ・ ability range in each level (build 25)

・ ・ ・ ・ Senior-level class can change 25

・ ・ ・ ・ Highest level of 35 can change class

・ No change in level after class change

The move allowed in the building ・ senior cavalry (2 movement cost)

Design skills - anger - Genealogy ・ Jihad

[Meteor] ・ skill trigger percent after three consecutive attacks [technology]%

・ Defensive skills - half moon - trigger factor [defender]%

- Skills - Positive ・ trigger rate [magic]%

・ Trigger percent skill and prayer - [Luck]%

- Skills - ・ shield trigger rate [frame]%

50 ・ Debiruakusu suicide rate - good luck]%

3 ± 30 ・ freezing modifier

・ ・ ・ ・ A minimum damage (attack = 0 if the defense)

■ bug found

・ Relations arena (offensive weapons can only be used indirectly, and no level cap 20 is released)

・ Basakuyunitto long time of thinking?

I have a little disturbed ・ real fighting anime Nobisutadoru

・ Interfering effect some magical combination of

・ And purge, there are things that disturbed some magic effects

・ The Ekarudo Porigonfurasshu

・ Battle map graphics disappear in some (not allocate space for graphic battle maps, specs)

・ Palette of the map showing the pallet and the conversation was unchanged in show section title

Nowak also ・ items by the end of chapter Leinster army soldier killed in Chapter 18

Asbel ・ shrewd strategist that has become a prisoner dies

・ Severe difficulty

・ Coarse pixel art

■ information

・ Set point when the foot support unit that displays graphics when talking face

・ To avoid overlapping with five chapters and Oliver Klaus

・ Deadly attack power at 1.5 times the method

・ 2 How to make a fortune in Sanai divided by the effective rate calculation when deadly chase

Weapon Set Sword attack ・ Roputo half, adding a direct attack on how to configure HP blade weapon earth absorption

Flying in first class setting ・ 撃時 way of adding chapters set the background at night when the real battle

Translated the readme with google translation.

Weapon Triangle got a huge buff. Leaf with 121 hit vs a Soldier with 12 hit sees 79 displayed so the bonus is 30 (6 times more than what it was in the original).

Hit rates in general have been increased and chapter 1 appears to have an absurd Arden there with no real purpose other than to punish stupidity. You can kill him with Dagda if you really want to though.

Edited by Sirius

I demand a virgin as a reward for my efforts.

Super Thracia Patch_20110222 LIN◆LIN/XxX/gw

About this patch

- I take no responsibility for any physical or mental damage this patch might cause.

- Since copyright is a grey area in the case, I'm forbidding any alterations.

- Since I had originally no intent of finishing this but finished it forcibly, the story develops extra-fast.

- Since I have no sense of humor, there are few jokes inside. Most of the dialogue is unaltered.

- I've changed the dialogues trying to the keep everyone in character, but one particular young couple wasn't so lucky. Please understand.

- I didn't playtest, so I adjusted the difficulty by feeling.

- Since I'm a pseudo-hacker who can't read binary, there are times when I can't fix a bug even though it has been confirmed.

- I order to ensure emulator and save data compatibility, I haven't expanded the rom.

- I've taken care to make the mugshots not look odd compared to FE5's usual face graphics, but because of that many characters don't look like themselves.

- I tried to make the story consistent, but please report if you see typos, incomplete dialogues or contradictory parts.

- Since I suppose this is going to play via emulator, my aim is to make it beatable in QLQS.

<Credits and list of respective editted mugshots, you should be able to solve this>

System changes

- Level and stats cap at 40 (Build at 25)

- Class change to 2nd class possible at level 25+

- Class change to 3rd class possible at level 35+

- Level doesn't change after class change

- Promoted mounted units can move inside buildings (mov cost 2)

- 'Wrath' skill: works like in FE4

- 'Astra' skill: 3x consecutive attacks, skl% activation

- 'Luna' skill: halves defense, def% activation

- 'Sol' skill: mag% activation

- 'Prayer' skill: luk% activation

- 'Big Shield' skill: bld% activation

- Devil Axe's self-attack rate: (50-luk)%

- Weapon triangle effect: +/- 30

- Minimum damage: 1 (if attack = defense, 0)

Known bugs

- Arena (can't use direct attack weapons, no opponents above lv20, etc.)

- Berserked units take too long to act?

- Novistador's real animation might be odd.

- Interference in various magic effects.

- Purge's magic effect might be odd.

- Ekard = Polygon Flash.

- A part of the map's battle graphics disappears (since I couldn't keep the map data intact, I had to do this).

- Map, chapter title screen and dialogues' palettes change midway.

- You can get the item at the end of chapter 18 even if you kill the Lenster soldiers.

- Asvel keeps doing his job as strategist even if he dies or gets captured.

- Harsh difficulty.

- Pixel art is rough.

Should I edit that growth table, Vincent?

Edited by TheEnd

I demand a virgin as a reward for my efforts.

Anybody got any suggestions? There's no way he's getting Feena though.

Should I edit that growth table, Vincent?

Sure if you want : D

I'll probably be busy playing the game or something. I'll try and create the other tables as well.

Alright, I've finished translating that table. I only bothered with internal coherence though, so it's a mess of English/Japanese names, some which might not match the site's. Whoever wants to fix that or pretty it up, go ahead.

Also, that left black border probably needs some kind of fix...

Not sure what's up with the tables. I just copied the css elements from the main site.

Up to Chapter 3 right now, the hack seems kind of fun, although there haven't been any massive changes so far. I liked how Chapter 2x's map has been redesigned slightly though. Also...

WTF at Arden squad in Chapter 3.

Do not attack the Ardens with any1 that isn't Eyvel (actually you should just let them attack her on the enemy phase). They'll have 30 MOV and 40 SPD after being attacked and Eyvel still has that "I can't die" bullshit on her.

EDIT: Reached chapter 5. Here's a preview:

Chapter 8, second FOW map in the game and by far the most ridiculous FOW I've seen:

347e0yh.jpg

If you use Torches, you can see your enemies, shops, houses and peaks but you can't see the path or your move range that isn't inside the red squares. Othin and Halvan are not present here like they would be in the regular FE5.

Edited by Sirius

Chapter 7 is kicking my ass.

I'm fending off legions of Dragon Riders in a narrow mountain path and when I finally reach the fortress, those son of ***** reinforcements that are supposed to help you are enemies. I saw that coming from a mile away, but boy does it hurt.

Chapter 7 is kicking my ass.

I'm fending off legions of Dragon Riders in a narrow mountain path and when I finally reach the fortress, those son of ***** reinforcements that are supposed to help you are enemies. I saw that coming from a mile away, but boy does it hurt.

Chapter 7 is way hard if you're trying to get Shiva. I managed to succeed but it required a lot of luck on my part for Bryton to survive on mountain. Just stack him with Pugi and hope he wrath's a lot of stuff. Then, if possible, Asvel on a Mountain may be able to join and help. Be sure to have Bryton with the Sety scroll.

Oh and regarding chapter 6, at turn 15 or so, the blonde bad guy seen in chapter 5 will warp Leaf to the center of the map to get raped by Roro and some cavaliers. The Roro's all come with Hand Axes so make not of that when transporting everyone to the rescue point. Rescuing Leaf with Bryton stopped the bad guy from warping him.

Edited by Sirius

But regrading chapter 7 if Asvel has enough tomes and like 2 healing items he'll be fine. If you can save his graphcalibur tome then he can take the boss on. Anyone notice in this chapter the red headed girl and boy are from the Hasha no Tsurgi manga gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Oh and regarding chapter 16, at turn 15 or so, the blonde bad guy seen in chapter 5 will warp Leaf to the center of the map to get raped by Roro and some cavaliers. The Roro's all come with Hand Axes so make not of that when transporting everyone to the rescue point. Rescuing Leaf with Bryton stopped the bad guy from warping him.

Is that supposed to be Chapter 6 or does it occur later as well? I just rescued Leaf and he didn't get warped away. I thought it was a bug...

The main problem with Chapter 7 is that nobody targeted Asvel or anybody that wasn't wielding a sword. I don't reckon my Asvel would have survived if he had been targeted though, with my luck.

Anyway, I finally beat 7; it took lots and lots of save state abuse. Unfortunately for me, I didn't realise Zeed started moving, which required even more manipulation to take him down. I repaid the favour by carrying his sister back home.

Yikes, didn't think Chapter 8 would be this BS. I couldn't load Sirius's image so I didn't know what to expect. Hopefully the other chapters aren't as tricky as 7 (1-6 were fairly straightforward, only a tiny of save state abuse required) or I may have to dig up that code that gives Leaf 100 leadership stars or something...

Is that supposed to be Chapter 6 or does it occur later as well? I just rescued Leaf and he didn't get warped away. I thought it was a bug...

Probably just a typo. He said it was 6 to me yesterday. He didn't even go past 8 yet I think.

Yeah that was a typo, it was chapter 6. I haven't started chapter 8 and probably won't for a while, though I did see Kleine by doing some torch searching with Caeda.

116s9ds.jpg

That SPD is just bad.

I thought Aine would be Katarina but she looks nothing like her and Aine also sucks:

2uemanl.jpg

One last thing: BLD affects Attack Speed for mages just like it works for non-magic units.

Edited by Sirius

Hmm, Chapter 8x only lets you send in Leaf. Also, is Marty supposed to be Berserked or is that a side-effect from him being Berserked by Veld in Chapter 3? >___<

Are there different difficulty copies? 'Cause I was watching some videos put of of the hack a month ago, and it doesn't seem nearly as hard as it's being described here. Most of the footage was against bosses though :/ (that axe/sword was going for 213 damage...)

Afraid not. I had to use several cheat codes to beat that chapter >___<

Are there different difficulty copies? 'Cause I was watching some videos put of of the hack a month ago, and it doesn't seem nearly as hard as it's being described here. Most of the footage was against bosses though :/ (that axe/sword was going for 213 damage...)

The bosses generally aren't that hard. It's the situations that are.