FE12 Character Data Notes

someonewhodied

FE12HackingNotes-1.jpg

Individual character data can be found with these steps:

1.Load up No$Gba and Emucheat

2. Load FE12 in Emucheat

3. Put your curser over the target character.

4. In Emucheat, go to Manual Edit/View Ram/Whatever its called in the current version.

5. Go to Address 1BED30

6. It will Look something like this: 90 20 28 02

7. Now put it in BACKWARDS in the address bar without the 02 like this: 282090

8. The Character data may shift sometimes, but you can easily see what is where based on where the first byte of character data is.

I don't mind people editing their characters since you need to create your own animation frames for when your curser hovers over Shadow Dragon, Emporer, Ballestition, Barbarian, and Divine Dragon classes, or your game will freeze when you try to use them, which means all you can achieve is getting NPCs and reclassing to non-reclassable classes.

You also can make your weapons' names flash green by changing the 4th weapon byte to 20 or 30 in each 4byte weapon data box.

The result:

Edited by someonewhodied

OH! Now I remember you! I think! You're that person who used to share FE12 (and I think FE11) hackeriez with me.

Come to think of it, don't you know Japanese? I could use you as a translator for FE12 in a couple months :O

Also question is there any significance to the weapon or item flashing green aside from it being droppable...?

• 6 months later...

Oh right, more things

Stats are not what they are entered to be. Its the stat value+Base stat

Items always go [Value 00-FF]/00/[uses]/Status (00=unequipped, 10=Equipped, 20=Drop at death, 30=Drop at death AND equipped)

and i STILL have no idea what the unmarked portions are for ...