My New Sprite :D

Regal Bryant

You used MS Paint colors to recolor FE6!Karel, and the colors don't even mesh together. You DO know you can use "Edit Colors" to make your own pallette, right?

All I see are flames and spam. Where are the actual suggestions and critique?

...Really? Really? You're REALLY going to take this guy seriously, Claude? He's an extremely obvious troll, and yet, at every turn, you've been there to give him the answer he wants, and to what avail? And then you get upset at us, when we TROLL THE TROLL? I don't believe your age on your profile is true for a second, because you never seem to act it.

I really hope I've improved a little bit.

Sorry, dude. The guys you're trying to "ignore", are pretty much better than me. And their criticism HELPS people. So UNLESS you start TAKING criticism in a better way, you're going to stay at the level you are.

All I see are flames and spam. Where are the actual suggestions and critique?

You used MS Paint colors to recolor FE6!Karel, and the colors don't even mesh together. You DO know you can use "Edit Colors" to make your own pallette, right?

Captain Claude, read the posts and look up the words you use before you use them.coughyourpostisspamcough And if Bryant wants no critique, he should stop making sprite topics.

Edited by Hero of Time

Karel.png?t=1306627321 I really hope I've improved a little bit.

Hey, you want some actual criticism?

Here:

Please change the color of the hair. The shades you've used don't work with Karel's hair shading, because of how it is shaded. If you want to use a blonde for it, I suggest using a more yellow blonde, like Marquees Araphen's hair color.

A lot of the shading on the clothes is flat, and shows that there is no lightsource, which is impossible, unless he's in absolute darkness, in which case we shouldn't see any of it. put back the old shading parts, and just re-color them from there, because with the way you've done it now, it looks flat, and badly done.

You've reversed the blues on the coat. switch them back, and it should look better.

The scar on the face is also flat, and just looks like a brown splotch on his face. It doesn't look like a scar at all.

There, some proper criticism. If he rejects it, then he's just being a terrible troll, and needs to GTFO.

...Really? Really? You're REALLY going to take this guy seriously, Claude? He's an extremely obvious troll, and yet, at every turn, you've been there to give him the answer he wants, and to what avail? And then you get upset at us, when we TROLL THE TROLL? I don't believe your age on your profile is true for a second, because you never seem to act it.

You're completely right. I apologize wholeheartedly for trying to help the guy instead of flaming him with raisin bagels. thank you for opening my eyes and convincing me to change my evil ways.

I don't see any of the trolling you are claiming in this topic. I see a guy asking if his portrait looks right. Yes, it needs some work, but if you're going to claim he's trolling, then there should be evidence in the topic that he's trolling.

And yes Seph, I take his side because all of this reminds me of how you guys treat me when I post something. Remember MY first/ONLY portrait?

Edited by Valmanway

You clearly don't know what critiques are. Critiques are CONSTRUCTIVE and designed to help the person improve. If they want to bitch and moan and whine about it they can't handle critiques and should stay away from creativity because for anyone in an art be it digital, sketches, painting, sculpting, performing, etc. needs these critiques to move on and become better. If Regal thinks that his colors are good maybe he does. BUT they aren't in actuality and critiques are TRYING TO FUCKING HELP SO THEY ARE BETTER NEXT TIME.

Edited by Gaius Julius Caesar

You're completely right. I apologize wholeheartedly for trying to help the guy instead of flaming him with raisin bagels. thank you for opening my eyes and convincing me to change my evil ways.

I don't see any of the trolling you are claiming in this topic. I see a guy asking if his portrait looks right. Yes, it needs some work, but if you're going to claim he's trolling, then there should be evidence in the topic that he's trolling.

Remember MY first/ONLY portrait?

Are you being sarcastic? I have a feeling you may be being sarcastic.

Not MERELY in this topic. It spreads. Besides, he's a borderline sprite thief, a profession we must all share the same respect for. And, well, he wants critique for a sprite railing against ALL common sense. Yes. Yes, I do think he's a troll.

No.

And yes Seph, I take his side because all of this reminds me of how you guys treat me when I post something. Remember MY first/ONLY portrait?

You don't see him posting multiple topics, posting image only posts, posting awesome faces and ignoring advice, posting crap sprites and acting like he's improved a ton? You didn't see any of this in the last two topics he's posted? REALLY? Because it was pretty fuckin' obvious. I don't know about you, but I don't appreciate inconsiderate, ignorant, and trolly morons, making a mockery out of one of my, and most everyone here's, favorite hobbies. And you'd still rather defend/help him, than acknowledge that he's actually being a troll?

Get some glasses, then, because you're quite blind.

He's been breakin' the rules since he joined. Posting multiple topics in the same section, posting image only posts outside of FFtF, he had an offensive username a while back, he's stolen sprites off of google with the intent to use them without permission, he's been taking sprites that are not his and using them as his avatar, and in his signature. His signature used to be offensive, and so did his profile page. And I have NO idea how he's not been banned/suspended yet. I really don't.

If you're really only taking his side because it reminds you of how Cam, the seemingly only person (seeing as I wizened up and STOPPED insulting you after the first few posts, with the intent to actually try and help) to actually be rude to you when you posted your "first/ONLY portrait", then you need to get your personal bias out of here. I'm done discussing this. The mod's'll get up in the morning, and, HOPEFULLY, they'll finally deal with this, because it's getting ridiculous.