-You start off with a fresh save file, New game+ is not allowed!
-Which Banpresto Original unit and pilot you choose is up to you
-Which routes you take is entirely up to you
-Which series you Favourite is also entirely up to you
-The Banpresto Original unit as well as the Archangel and Nadesico are free to use the entire game
-Every other unit has to be drafted to be used without penalty, though there will be a lot of exceptions to this. The penalty for using an undrafted unit is 4 turns, though there are exceptions to this.
-Undrafted units are allowed to persuade and sit their asses in a battleship. They are also allowed to cast skills like Strike, Alert, Focus, Guard and Wall if it keeps enemies from attacking them. All other skills are forbidden. They may not be used for support attacks or team attacks. They may also not be used for friendship, love or rivalry bonuses.
-Everyone will take turns drafting units/robots in the usual snake fashion. If the unit you draft is upgraded to another unit later in the game (like Mazinger to Mazinkaiser), they are treated as the same unit in the draft. This also applies to units with varying loadouts(like the Strike Gundam)
-Whoever you choose to pilot your units for you is entirely up to you, as well as how you spend pilot bonus points and modules. How you upgrade stats and weapons is also up to you, as well as which unit variants you use
-Since this is a draft you're obviously competing for turns. However, if you decide to play through the game casually and write a PT log, I'm very much cool with that
-One final request: I know RNG abuse is tempting because it's not set in stone at the start of a chapter, like FE does it. Please don't RNG abuse too much
Free units for certain stages:
In quite a lot of stages you are forced to deploy certain units, whether you've drafted them or not. If these forced units are undrafted, use this as a general rule: they're free till you get a battleship to put them in. After that, using them will mean a penalty.
Stage 01 (Male):
Mazinger is free till you get your Original unit
Stage 01 (Female):
The Aestivalis and one of Combattler or Blue Earth are free the entire chapter
IDFK THE REST YET. I haven't played this game since before the translation came out
Aestivalis - Akito
Aestivalis - Hikaru
Aestivalis - Izumi
Aestivalis - Gai
Aphrodite A > Venus A
Dancougar > Final Dancougar
Full Metal Panic!:
Shining Gundam > God Gundam
Player list & teams
1. Rathalos Sulley: Hime Brain, Zeorymer, Tekkaman Blade, Baybull, Million Alpha, Aestivalis Akatsuki, Tekkaman Rapier, Liko Baronz, Bolt Gundam, Buster Gundam, Duel Gundam
2. Acacia Sgt: Mazinger Z, Layzner, Yu Brain, Aphrodite A, Great Mazinger, Buldy, Nakki Brain, Kant Brain, Brain Child (Kanan), Brain Child (Higgins), Greimkaiser
3. Excellen: Combattler V, Voltes V, Strike Gundam, Freedom Gundam, Justice Gundam, Nanga Brain, Lasse Brain, Baronz, Eternal, Skygrasper 2, Skygrasper 1
4. Haze: Dancougar, Aestivalis Izumi, Boss Borot, Aestivalis Hikaru, Shining Gundam, Aestivalis Ryoko, Rising Gundam, Dragon Gundam, Rose Gundam, Nobel Gundam, Sol Tekkaman 1
5. CT075: Aestivalis Gai, Aestivalis Akito, Strike Rouge, Blue Earth, Arbalest, Gernsback (Kurz), Gernback (Mao), Moebius Zero, Maxter Gundam, X-Aestivalis, Sol Tekkaman 2
Edited by Excelkitty, 14 August 2011 - 05:39 AM.