-Starters and Reshiram/Zekrom are free, as are the Monkeys (but only for the first gym).
-Only drafted units can be used in battle, unless the undraftd units are sent out with Whirlwind/Roar or all of your drafted units have fainted. In that case use it as little as possible/switch out as soon as possible.
-Undrafted units are only allowed to use HMs.
-Barring the Petilil/Cottenee in-game trade, please don't draft Pokémon that aren't in the version you're playing. :\
-No starter abuse or excessive grinding, please.
-Trading units to evolve is allowed.
-The game ends at the credits, but that doesn't mean you have to stop playing.
-In a gym battle, you're only allowed to use as many Pokémon as the gym leader.
1) Kon - Cottenee/Whimsicott, Mienfoo/Mienshao, Yamask/Cofagrigus, Woobat/Swoobat, Shelmet/Accelgor, Pawniard/Bisharp [Complete]
4) eclipse - Sawk, Ferroseed/Ferrothorn, Audino, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Ducklett/Swanna, Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle [Complete]
5) chillaccinogirl - Minccino/Cinccino, Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile, Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant, Munna/Musharna, Petilil/Lilligant, Cubchoo/Beartic
3) Manix - Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure, Joltik/Galvantula, Lillipup/Herdier/Stoutland, Archen/Archeops, Panpour/Simipour, Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe [Complete]
2) blues - Throh, Scraggy/Scrafty, Tirtouga/Carracosta, Golett/Golurk, Cobalion, Durant
6) Kaoz - Drilbur/Excadrill, Sigilyph, Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr, Darumaka/Darmanitan, Klink/Klang/Klinklang, Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus [Complete]
I'm still pretty new to the whole draft thing, so if something seems really bad or off just tell me.
Edited by Kon, 21 February 2012 - 03:26 PM.