Top 30 Fire Emblem Characters of ALL TIME Countdown

Mekkah

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pegasi in the top 10? :newyears: YES!

How dare you call Elincia a sissy!

In Elincia's case it's really more the fault of her sissy sword.

There's nothing wrong with her sword, just take Mercy off her. Amiti is a Mega Brave Sword (or perhaps Mini Ragnell). But Elincia's availability is poop.

So when are we going to get the 30 Worst FE Characters? I mean we already know who #1 is, but it'd be much more fun to rag on just how terrible the worst characters are than to praise Seth and Sigurd for the 50th (entirely deserved) time.

There's nothing wrong with her sword, just take Mercy off her. Amiti is a Mega Brave Sword (or perhaps Mini Ragnell). But Elincia's availability is poop.

He's talking about 2-P, so slim sword, which is sissy.

So when are we going to get the 30 Worst FE Characters? I mean we already know who #1 is, but it'd be much more fun to rag on just how terrible the worst characters are than to praise Seth and Sigurd for the 50th (entirely deserved) time.

Agreed.

I see Wendy and raise you the Mystery of the Emblem cleric quartet.

One turn of healing is better than anything Wendy could ever do, moreso if you wanna finish FE12's last chapter quickly.

I'd argue that Amelia's worse than Wendy simply because she has to promote twice to be any good. Although she has possible horse access it takes longer for her to get to it, and her stats equally suck.

I'd argue that Amelia's worse than Wendy simply because she has to promote twice to be any good. Although she has possible horse access it takes longer for her to get to it, and her stats equally suck.

Amelia at least has a light at the end of the tunnel. All you get if you train Wendy is Treck, on foot and with shitty supports and less WTC.

At least there's an easy and painless way to get Amelia to be useful.

I think that race to the bottom comes down to who dies easier in their join chapter.

On the other hand, Amelia can fix her shitty movement (and still gain WTC control). Wendy never can.

If you make a Top 30 Worst character I know i'm going to see a lot of my favorites there QQ. BTW I don't understand why Linoan and Sara in the top 30 I thought they weren't that good tier wise. I ask this because of other Warpers like Saleh, Serra, Priscy, Moulder, Natasha, Salem and the rest.

In Elincia's case it's really more the fault of her sissy sword.

You are forgiven :^_^:

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Along with other shitty magic users that come late and don't use staves

B-but... Nino...

Yeah I'm expecting her to be on the list. Training Nino is the biggest pain ever. As long as she's not top five worst. :3

Fiona has Savior but otherwise she's useless. Even the most basic of weapons weighs her down and she's got horrible stats. But she has 1-2 Range, something Astrid lacks unless she gets the loldoublebow.

The point is that she COULD if she felt like it. She just doesn't feel like it, jeez! She'll get round to it tomorrow! You know, hitting things with lances is harder than it looks. If YOU know so much about combat, why don't you do it? See, she needs to be in the right frame of mind to fight enemies at 1-range. It's not something that just happens when you tell her to do so. Man, you can't say "I have 1-range combat" ONCE without everyone all getting on your case about doing it.

My headcanon for Fiona is now that she gets super defensive whenever anyone says anything to her or asks her anything.

Edited by Anouleth