1. Drafted characters are used only. If some undrafted char is compulsory, knock him out.
2. You can go and try to take down Kefka if you want after Setzer and team assemble. You'll probably want to recruit you drafted characters though.
3. You can do optional sidequests too, like Cyan's dream. Note that it'll probably be a headache doing so if Cyan's not drafted.
4. Drafting order will be 12344321
I can't think of any more rules or stuff I should apply over here. I'll change the rules if needed later on.
1. General Horace- Locke (Narshe to end of WoB), WoR Locke, WoR Relm, Gogo, Sabin(until Nikeah), Cyan( Narshe to Cave of Sealed Gate), Gau(Narshe to Cave of Sealed Gate), Celes(until end of WoB), Cyan(Sealed Gate to WoB), Locke until tunnel armour and route split.. Fuck it, you have locke for the whole game.)
2.Bblader- Terra WoR, Setzer WoR, Shadow WoR, Edgar (Narshe to Sealed Gate), Sabin (Narshe to Sealed Gate), Shadow(Floating Continent), Sabin(until route split), Umaro
3. Marth- Mog WoR, Edgar WoR, Gau WoR, Strago(WoR), Edgar( Sealed Gate to end of WoB), Mog(Sealed Gate to end of WoB), Strago(until end of WoB), Celes(Narshe to IMRF),Cyan(until Nikeah), Gau(until Nikeah)
4- Whitefang- Celes WoR, Sabin WoR, WoR Cyan, Terra (Sealed Gate to end of WoB), Relm(Until end of WoB), Edgar(Until Narshe), Mog( until Sealed gate), Setzer(Until Sealed Gate), Terra(until route split and then until Narshe), Gau(Until end og WoB)
Basically, you can draft anyone from the list I posted at any time (not like the FE4 drafts). The rules work the same as the FFIV incarnation. Lowest score (-1 for every level that a drafted character has that is less than the boss's level) wins.
As for optional bosses, you may fight them and they will be added to your score. So if I fight Yeti even with no intention of recruiting Umaro, it still gets added to my score. Your final score only becomes official after defeating Kefka but it freezes once you dispose of the Warring Triad.
Edited by Marth, 21 December 2011 - 11:27 AM.