As usual, the questions are really tough and obscure, so I don't expect anybody to know any of the answers. Before these past few weeks, I wouldn't know the answers to some of these questions myself! You'll need a fair amount of clever guesswork, lateral thinking and prayers to the RNG goddess to get a good score...
>>>>> Instructions <<<<<
Do not post your answers or discuss any answers here thanks!
If you have any queries, feel free to post here.
1) FE1: What is the full name of the "Miracle" (aka Mercury) weapon?
A Miracle Axe
B Miracle Blade
C Miracle Rapier
D Miracle Sword
2) FE2: What is the maximum number of random item drops that can be obtained?
3) FE3: "Heartless fiends who point their arrows at our holy kingdom, if you wish to step foot inside Akaneia Palace, then you'll have to kill me first!" Who says this line?
4) FE4: Which of the following best describes Lenster's main industry/industries?
B Agriculture, crafts and fishing
C Fishing and hunting
D Livestock farming
5) FE5: During development, what class was August?
B Dark Mage
6) FE6: Just as Durandal is called the "Blazing Sword", what special title is Eckesachs also known as?
A Champion's Sword
B Blade of Legends
C Royal Sword
7) FE7: When a character damages themselves with the Devil Axe and is attacked by a Hand Axe-equipped enemy, the game may hang up. Which of these enemies does not cause this phenomenon?
C Great Lord
8) FE7: In the prototype version, what does holding R and B and pressing Select twice do?
A Automatically complete the chapter
B Restore a highlighted character's items to their maximum amount of Uses
C Move to the next turn of the Player Phase, skipping other Phases
D Open a menu that lets you set the amount of Gold in possession
9) FE8: In this image of the game's scrolling background, what phrase do the highlighted symbols represent?
10) FE8: If the Demon King's Nightmare could be equipped, what stat boosts would it bestow?
A Magic +5
B Skill +5
C Defence +5, Resistance +5
D Strength +10, Skill +10, Defence +20, Resistance +10
E Magic +10, Skill +10, Luck +10, Defence +10, Resistance +15
11) FE9: Which of these items will an enemy Thief not attempt to steal?
C Master Seal
D Occult scroll
12) FE9: In the Japanese version, which character other than Ulki is able to learn the Vigilance skill by using the Vigilance scroll?
13) FE10: Which of the following is not an actual Affiliation that a unit belongs to? PAL players, be careful.
A Azure Army
B Central Army
14) FE10: What was Micaiah's 3rd Tier class originally, before it became Light Priestess (or Shaman in the Japanese version)?
C Holy Maiden
D Priestess of Dawn
E Priestess of Yune
15) FE DS: What type of enemy will you never encounter in the arena?
A Dark Mage
C Pegasus Knight
16) FE DS: Originally, it was planned so that Marth could issue Orders, like in the Tellius games. Which of these was not an Order he could use?
A Attack--Order units to attack nearby enemies
B Avoid--Order units to stay out of enemy range
C Follow--Order units to stay with Marth
D Protect--Order units to protect Marth
E Target--Order units to move to target area
17) FE DS2: Without hacking, describe a situation where you can deal over 90 damage in a single non-critical hit. A bonus point if you can find the highest possible damage.
18) FE DS2: Despite there not being a remake, there are still one or two vague references to Fire Emblem: Gaiden in this game. Which item from Gaiden is mentioned in the dialogue?
A Angel Ring
B Holy Ring
C Magic Ring
D Prayer Ring
E Speed Ring
19) General: In which continent will you find the Great Wall of Ivelt?
E The continent from the new Fire Emblem on 3DS
20) General: Who is the character in this image and which game is this image from? You may need to think outside the box...
Edited by VincentASM, 31 December 2011 - 09:05 AM.