13 out of... 40? I'm not surprised, since I really didn't know the answer to most questions. Anyways,
1. Got my guesses wrong, I never thought it would be Miracle Rapier
2. Also got them both wrong, because I never thought they'd specifically program a limit for this when it's so hard to get item drops anyway
3. Yeah, I never expected Miria to side with Hardin...
4. My first correct answer was based on completely random guesswork
5. I heard August was supposed to be a playable character somewhere, so I knew it wasn't Civilian. General didn't fit him, so I chose Bishop > Dark Mage
6. I fell for this trick question...
7. Great Lord seemed like it would be the odd one out, but I chose Hero as my second answer randomly.
8. Randomly chose two incorrect answers
9. Fire Emblem was my first guess, and I noticed that the E, which appears three times, matched their positions. Checking the M after that pretty much confirmed it
10. I thought it would be something small so I chose the first two...
11. I expected it to be something valuable, like Master Scroll or Occult Scroll
Q12: Duh, now that the answer has been revealed, I actually remember reading about that somewhere. Had I just remembered that...
I read this
a long time ago, and it instantly came back to my head when I saw that question.
13. I chose "Reasoners" as my first answer, but I suspected it might have been Central Army because it sounded like an unlikely answer, which is why Vincent would have chosen this question in the first place.
14. Apostle just... didn't... seem... to fit... her...
15. Random guesses, both wrong. Sage should have been obvious, now that I think about it, since they didn't exist in the original games.
16. "Protect" seemed odd, but I chose "Target" as my second guess
17. I forgot that Warriors can use bows, and I completely forgot about the existence of forged weapons...
18. I suppose I got really lucky here. Angel Ring was the only one held by a character that appeared in FE3. Logic is likely incorrect, but I got the answer!
19. I knew it wasn't Barensia, or the 3DS game, and I unfortunately chose the two incorrect answers.
20. It looked too much like Linda, so I got that part right. And since I never saw that picture, I assumed it was from a BS Fire Emblem game.