Plans

Spoiler ()

Recovery

Spoiler ()

Passage

Spoiler ()

L.F.G.

Spoiler ()

Edited by Phoenix, 11 June 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#2 Phoenix

Phoenix

Least Terrible

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Blazing Sword

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

The Secret of Emperors

Spoiler ()

The Burden of Emperors

Spoiler ()

Dealing With Things

Spoiler ()

Alternative Teaching

Spoiler ()

01 and 02

Spoiler ()

One Wish

Spoiler ()

Naddy’s Daddy: The Final Episode

Spoiler ()

Since You’ve Been Gone

Spoiler ()

Edited by Phoenix, 05 February 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#3 Acacia Sgt

Acacia Sgt

To boldly go, where no man has gone before...

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Awakening

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:03 AM

And so morning came. John woke up, yawned and stretched. He rose from the bed and went towards his bag. <Well, a new day is ahead of us, but first, breakfast.> He thought taking out the rest of the food, and began to eat.

-----

Sophia woke up. Morning already? That's too bad. She thought, sitting up. She looked around. Chelsea was still sleeping apparently. Maybe I should sleep just a little longer? She wondered, but then a knock came from the door, and being the only one awake, she had to be the one to answer.

Turned out it was a servant, delivering their clothes. After Sophia took back hers and the servant left, she stood there in the doorway. Well, I'm already up so I guess it can't be helped now. She sighed. Let's just focus for today then. So she then actually left the room and closed the door, and then walked in the direction of the baths.

Edited by Acacia Sgt, 21 July 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#4 -Cynthia-

-Cynthia-

Most Terrible

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Radiant Dawn

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

Nadya

Nadya was a bit sad to see Haythem go, but she figured there was nothing she could do other than advise him to be careful and go to bed. Waking up the next morning, she decided to get some bagels from the dining hall and got some carrots while she was at it. She figured she could visit Luca anytime she wanted, they weren't prisoners in the palace, right?

Veronika

Veronika had missed Raquel on her way back from the meeting apparently, and noticed that she was already left before Veronika had woken up the next morning as well. Going towards the baths, Veronika eventually heard Raquel's voice, talking about a dream she had had the previous night. Dreams and visions and relics...bah I'm no good with this sort of thing. I'm curious as to how that meeting with Aisha went though, what does the sand goddess want anyway? I'm glad Lilith was there to help us in Purgatory, but I do not relish being a plaything of vasili for very long. she stewed from a nearby bath.

Connor

Connor had some difficulty sleeping, as he was used to having his own room and not dealing with murmurs of "Zel" "rat" and his own name from Gabbie at intermittent points during the night. He really didn't want to know the details and was slightly relieved when Gabbie left so that he could sleep in peace all by himself.

Selene

Selene was alarmed at first with Desmond's reaction to Worthington, while Desmond was clearly in the right, showing such defiance to the Voice of the Gods was not especially prudent. She was pleased at the revelation...albeit surprised.

"These artifacts will help humanity more than anything else," she said, finally raising her head up to respond to Worthington. "And despite the...unorthodoxy, it is we who act for the will of the gods, not the other way around. Lord Wrath may do as he pleases and we should be honored that he chooses to act so directly in such a troubled time. This is a great moment for Ursium," she said, bowing her head in Desmond's direction once again, shaking slightly in awe of the whole experience.

Clara

"Won't your mother miss you? And other people who need your information will be looking for you at your mother's anyway. People who want to know...assassin locations and uh, whatever else you do," she said to Simon. Not sure if we can really take him with us, our boss is a bit...fickle, though you think the organization could use informants.

#5 Mercakete

Mercakete

The Original Mercenary Manakete

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Path of Radiance

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

When he woke the next morning, the first sensation Norbert was aware of was scent. It was unfamilliar. The light coming into the room registered with his eyes and he could hear that he was somewhere unfamilliar. And then he realized he was in a bed...and not in his own clothes. Memories began to affirm what his senses were telling him as he pushed himself up and rubbed his eyes, shifting to a seated position on the guest room bed he'd slept in the previous night. Things were beginning to make sense again. Valter seemed like he was still asleep. It was fairly quiet outside the guest room. Judging by the light coming through the window in addition to that, it was definitely morning. The pegasus rider stood up and stretched then looked back to his meagar belongings he'd taken with him. Splinter and Crunch weren't with them. No, they were still on the bed. Yes, Norbert had slept with them at his side. It was a precaution he always made and didn't see a reason to change it. Hmm... What should I do? Valter's still asleep... I'll take Riz with us when we go into the town. For now, though... Hmm I wonder how Ranyin's doing... Veronika's looking out for Raquel, so I'm sure she's safe. The idle pondering left as Notbert's mind slipped into routine only to be disrupted by an idea. Hmm. Why not? I could practice with my poleaxe against Blake. He said he'd like to train against me and it'd be a good break from my normal training by myself. I don't want to leave Valter alone... But if they were going to attack us, it would have been last night or it could be later on in the day. Right now would be inconveniant for them, though... I...think it's safe for now.

With that in-mind, the pegasus rider picked up Splinter and Crunch...only to remember his own belt had been taken for cleaning. The borrowed pants had their own string variety built-in and was presently tied but wouldn't do for carrying around his maces. ...Blast it. I'll just take my poleaxe. I'm sure Splinter and Crunch will be fine here for at least a little while. So, with that thought, he set them back down onto his bed, walked over, picked up his poleaxe and quietly headed out the door to ask around and see where Blake was staying. And so, he began wandering the halls, poleaxe resting on his shoulder. Hmm. There's supposed to be some lady around helping us out during our stay, isn't there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Gytha woke up, the first thign she did, of course, was tend to Maw's eye socket and change the bandages, just as she did every morning. There was a soft knock at the door just as she was finishing up. Synthia was still asleep, so she walked over and opened it. It was one of the Rexian servants. "Your laundry's done," he awkwardly stated as he handed Gytha her duffelbag and Synthia's clothing.

The clothes inside Gytha's bag had been washed, yes, but so had the bag its self! "Harr, thank ye!" she quietly thanked.

The Rexian didn't say anything more beyond nodding before he left. Gytha shut the door and quietly set Synthia's clothes on the end of her bed before changing into her own clothes. Out of her three tunics, she chose the red one to wear today. Unbeknownst to Gytha (who also didn't really care) Maw had slipped out while she was recieving the clean laundry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The previous night's endeavor to sneak food had been a success. So, Maw padded off to the kitchen again. There was less bustle this morning than there had been the previous night, so odds for detection rose. Still, the silver tabby would stealthily attempt to aquire breakfast. And so, she slipped under the kitchen's island, waiting to catch the scent of something particularly enticing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Cecelia's pegasus knights hovered in the air, awaiting orders beyond "keep an eye out for bandits and prepare to attack." The captain herself hadn't recieved much more instruction beyond that, but they all knew the drill. They were just outside of a bandit company's base of operations, after all. Still, her mind kept returning to the battle in Central Sardius. Things there had become quite tense, especially with Urcenter captured. Just thinking about it hardened her fury into something wicked and sharp. But no, no that place was far away. The forces being sent to retake it would do their job and she had to do hers, even if it was just dealing with bandits. No... Not "just" bandits. Bandits. Attackers of the citizenry who work hard to make a living just to be stripped of it. They must be stopped...just as much as those dragon-worshippers and their hated allies. How can any sane human side with such...creatures?

She shook her head to clear it then flew down to Colonel Langley, landing right near her. "My riders are in position, Colonel. Is there anything specific you have for me?" she asked, shoving the distracting thoughts as far to the back of her mind as possible. What was important was there here and now. If you didn't pay attention, it could cost the entire battalion and Cecelia knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another school day. That meant more work, but Tim cheerfully accepted it as he walked to the cafeteria, tome in-hand. It was breakfast time in Europa University and he was hoping for a good start to a good day. Today's breakfast? Apples, toast and eggs! He got a cup of water too. What a grand day and what a fine breakfast this was! The toast was perfectly toasted and buttered and the apples were crisp and juicey -- he could tell already! When he sat down at one of the tables, he happily began to eat. Soon, most of the breakfast was gone. It would still be a bit of time before his first class, however, so Tim decided to get a bit of practice in. After getting another cup of water, he sat at the table again and just looked at the water for a little while, passively honing in on it. As everything else muted, Tim began to slowly, idly make small circles with his free index finger, since the other was busy supporting his head, seeing as he was leaning his elbow on the table. The water in the cup began to churn slightly, flowing circularly within the cup. As his focus intensified and he put more energy into it, the water began to spin faster until it had formed a funnel of air -- a hole in the water -- within the cup. Tim's smile broadened slightly as he manipulated the water, having it spring up and over its self, rolling, springing, falling and spinning. It was easy to repeat the motions again and again, adding a little new part here and there of the endless pattern the water was flowing in. One could easily forget his or her surroundings when so engrossed in a fun little practice like this. In Tim's case, this was true. He also was unaware of the time as it ticked by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door was already open, but Daichi decided to give a courteous, light knock on the open door as he stood just outside of it and gave Katsu a sympathetic smile. <"Good morning, Katsu. How are you feeling today?"> he asked as he walked into the recovery room to talk with the mercenary.

Edited by Mercakete, 05 February 2012 - 11:39 PM.

#6 Snowy_One

Snowy_One

Free

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:12 AM

The rest of the night seemed to pass without incident for Robin. Whatever strange force had brought on her weird dreams it seemed to remain away as the young woman slept through the night. Come the following morning, Robin woke up with a uneasy motion. The dream had caused her to sleep in (for her) resulting in her waking up late (for herself). Yet, she noted that she was awake before her roommate, possibly before others still. She quietly looked over to her deerhide clothes as she woke up. She had not turned them over for washing, feeling that they needed her own personal touch.

"<Best get it done now.>" she mumbled through her sleep-worn lips as she stood up. She was a mess. Reddish-blonde hair stood up in the air as a result of sleeping with her face buried in the pillow as grains of 'sand' sat in the corner of her eyes and a general unkeptness covered her face as she arose. Picking up her clothes, she looked over to Nadya, who seemed to be still asleep, and as she walked out of the room, quitely pulled her covers up a bit, to make sure she slept for the final ten or so minutes a bit warmer.

Stepping outside, she looked both ways, looking for a source of water. However, just outside her door was Bert. "Morning Bert." she said with a groggy tone as she rubbed her eyes. "Did you sleep well? Do you know where I can find some *yawn* water?"

#7 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

He apparently was passing by Robin's room as she stepped out, apparently not fully awake and asking about water. She was wearing the sort of clothes the Rexians had loaned them and she looked clean, so that meant she'd taken a bath the previous night. Maybe she meant drinking water. No, she'd probably had something to eat the previous night, too. Well, she was carrying her own clothes, so she obviously meant water to wash her clothes with. Maybe she didn't trust the Rexians with them. "I don't know where the laundry's done, but maybe you could use the baths or ask someone who wroks here," he replied with the more helpful information first, then answered her less important question, "And I slept like a rock. I guess I was more tired than I realized... Hmm. I guess I do that a lot." The last part of his reply was more to himself, as it occurred to him that it wasn't really uncommon for him to have a lot of energy then suddenly rest for a moment and be sound asleep a second later. Wierd. I don't think that's something that happens to people normally.

#8 Acacia Sgt

Acacia Sgt

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

John emerged from the room, carrying his bag with one hand, and what was eating on the other. <Well, first things first, I guess I should pay Gil a visit or something.> He thought, taking a bite from his food. <One problem though, I didn't accompanied the others when they went to the stables.> He looked around the hallway. <I guess I'll just have to find someone and ask then.> And so he wandered off.

#9 Snowy_One

Snowy_One

Free

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

Robin looked up, envy in her eyes at the sound of his good nights sleep. "You are lucky, you know that? I had a bad dream, something about me lying to myself. I couldn't make heads or tails of it though. I apologized to Gytha and now I dream of betraying myself. When I was nice to you, I dreamed of drowning and being confused."

She stepped around to his far side. "I do not get it. Why do I seem to think I am betraying myself by trying to make nice to people?"

#10 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

"That's...weird," he mentioned, quite confused by her case. He'd never heard of anyone with such drastic...mental trauma? Was that what this was? "Maybe you should talk to someone about that... Like a doctor...or a cleric... Well, see you later." He really didn't know what to make of this, just deciding that it wasn't any of his concern. It was a bit unsettling, but he had other things to focus on.

As he walked along, he eventually came across a couple maidens, one of which he recofnized from the previous day. "Hey," he bluntly greeted as he came up to them, "Do you know which room Blake's staying in? He's a swordsman with our group, about yae tall, blue hair..."

#11 Snowy_One

Snowy_One

Free

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Robin grumbled as Bert dashed off, obviously desiring to get away from the crazy Skotian archer girl who was having weird dreams related to him. If she had had something in her hands at the moment that she could have thrown at the back of his head, she probably would have. Without such a thing though she could only settle for a icy glare at him as she walked past him flirting with some of the palace maidens.

#12 Acacia Sgt

Acacia Sgt

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

It didn't took long, and John came across a hallway to find Bert talking with some Maidens, and Robin walking through. <Well, that didn't took long enough. I can just ask Bert.> He thought. ''Hi there.'' He called out as he approached.

#13 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

He'd only just asked the maidens his question when Robin walked by. She must've followed him, though he didn't notice her until John greeted him and he turned to see who was talking. Robin seemed upset, but he didn't pay it much mind. It was a little irritating, though. What'd I do now? That was all the thought he gave to it before replying to John, "Hi, John." Though he could've been talking to the maidens, it looked like he was speaking to him, so there was no harm in replying at least that much. He still wanted to know if the maidens knew where Blake was, though, and so still waited on a reply.

#14 Snowy_One

Snowy_One

Free

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

As John stepped out and said 'hi' to Bert, Robin simply made a 'Hmph' sound as she stormed past him, stepping around John as she looked for the nearest hallway that was not part of this one. Beyond John, she spotted one, and turned down it as soon as she got there. As soon as she turned though, she saw it was a dead end, not that it really mattered to her. That was so rude of him, to just blow her off so swiftly and easily! She walked down to the end of the hallway before taking a seat against the wall, trying to calm herself down as she waited to see Bert walk past or something. When he was gone, she could ask one of the workers where she could personally wash her clothes.

#15 Acacia Sgt

Acacia Sgt

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

John took note of Robin's behavior. Hm? He would've asked about, but she quickly went past him and off to somewhere.

Well, there was still Bert. ''What's up with her?'' He asked. ''Oh, I'm interrupting something?'' He asked. Considering the Maidens, Bert had probably been in conversation with them or something.

#16 Mercakete

Mercakete

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

"I honestly don't know what's wrong with her. She came out of her room and ran into me, asked where she could find water and how I slept, then when I told her I slept well, she started going on about how she has nightmares whenever she does anyone a good turn, I advised she see a doctor or something about it and went on my way," he answered John, obviously somewhat annoyed by Robin's reaction, "I was just asking these Rexians if they know where Blake is. They haven't answered yet, so I guess it could be considered interrupting, but it's not that big a deal. I still want to know the answer, though."

#17 Acacia Sgt

Acacia Sgt

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

<Eh, guess I should ask him later then.> John thought. ''Ah well, don't mind me then. I guess I'll wait until you finish. Sorry for that then.''

#18 Snowy_One

Snowy_One

Free

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

Within her dead-end hallway, Robin sat down on the ground. What had she expected of Bert in the first place? He was a Urswine! Her first interaction with the man had resulted in them hating each other over simple hunting techniques! Had she really expected him to pay her any attention at all?

Robin stood up. "<Why does it matter to me what he thinks? Bert is just a Urswine anyways. I shouldn't care about him all that much.>" she reminded herself as she started to walk out of the dead-end hallway.

#19 Phoenix

Phoenix

Least Terrible

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Blazing Sword

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

For the People

"Major General Alexikis, the search for this artifact has led to the deaths of devoted Wrathites. Innocents have even been attacked over this artifact." Worthington pleaded with Selene.

"The four orders have always been at odds over fundamental issues. Therefore, we stand to gain nothing by having this discussion. Prince Athrun, Major General Selene, Clover, I'd like to speak with the three of you in private once this meeting is over." Desmond spoke up.

Worthington lowered and shook his head. More likely than not plotting their next move ....

Maidens

While Bert and John spoke, Amina carefully listened to what they were saying. Rasha seemed to be allowing for this, not trying very hard to answer Bert until there were no more distractions. She decided to do this when she realized all of the repetitions could help Amina learn a new phrase or two. Once the observation opportunity was exhausted, Rasha replied with a simple, slow head shake. "I'm afraid we just arrived, ourselves. Is there anything else we could help you with?"

Heading Back Up

Once Raquel finished cleaning herself up, she got out of the bath and dried herself off. She was finally able to get back into her regular clothes, the sleeveless black shirt, the form fitting pants, and the strapless boots. She began to have regrets as she put these on, thinking of how bad it would be traveling back through the desert once they left. It was just awful the first time around. Lastly she put on her cloak and took the towel off of her head so her hair could hang normally. It wasn't dry yet, and being in such a damp area wasn't speeding up the process, but she could deal with it for now. Gabbie opted to stay and soak for a bit longer, so Raquel left without her to go see what she could get for breakfast.

So what happens next ... she began thinking to herself while ascending the staircase back to the main level of the guest quarters. We have to get back to Ursium so we'll definitely need to stock up on supplies. The crates Weyland sent us will get us out of this desert mess, but not all the way back home. Oh and then there's the actual trading. I need to try and get us some new equipment. The Rexians have to trade to a degree to maintain all of this, so maybe they would be willing to work with me. I'm not sure if a city like this is willing to trade in weapons or not, though. I should ask one of the maidens when I get a chance. She'd come to at least that decision. She was going to find out if weapons were sold to foreign traders, and if she was allowed to do business here, that was her top priority. She pushed the issue with the fire emblem to the back of her mind for the time being.

Darksider: Stuff

"Yes, mother will likely miss me very much so ... but I must think about her safety, as well. Besides, I ... I feel it is time to go out and ... explore this world. See what's out there~" Simon half explained.

"It's overrated." Cecily mumbled under her breath.

"My contacts are all still secure ... even the ones in Urcenter, apparently ... so I can still acquire information for you should you need it, I will simply become a more mobile informant ... heheh." Cecily somehow managed the most unamused and distinterested expression of the decade, and made Simon so nervous, he began fiddling with his fingers and sweating again.

Orders

"Yes, Captain. The bandits are probably going to try to retreat north, and the forest in the area will make it impossible to capture them all if they 'scatter'. If they don't surrender, I want your unit to get as many of them as you can before they ever reach the forest. The pegasus knights will be unable to fight effectively in there and neither will the archers. Only Taylor's men will be able to follow them easily, so the fewer of them make it to the forest, the less chance the Lieutenant Colonel's men have of the enemy turning to face them." Langley explained. "Ideally we would catch all of them, but the terrain advantage is theirs ...."

Barracks

<"They told me to 'stay down'. I can't win any arguments with these people, and so I'll be in bed for today as well. I would rather be up and training, but ... my injuries still ache, and for them, that's reason enough to keep me."> Katsu shook his head several times throughout his explanation. He understood the concerns of his caretakers, but his only true fears in this situation were getting rusty and muscle atrophy.

#20 Rothene

Rothene

ALL HAIL PHEE SPRITES!

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Sacred Stones

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:10 AM

Waking up the next day, Ranyin got up from bed to check on his freshly cleaned green robes. Sure enough, it was delivered to him by the wonderful staff in his sleep and laid neatly where he had told them to place it. Yawning away his drowsiness, Ranyin recalled fondly the comfortable night he had...which consisted of minimal activities such as the bath, eating in silence and sending his laundry to the staff.

Keeping the clean robes in his bag, Ranyin slipped on his blue ones quietly so as to not disturb his companion. With gear all in check, the Kigenese mage made his way outside in search of food.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users