Rate the Unit, Day 13: Natasha

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Difficult Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Marcus/10", etc. Proper justification will be determined by me and whoever decides to help, whether it be Integrity and Integrity again or sometegrity else.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is okay, but no more.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!

- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- Ratings for characters should always assume the gameplay route they're best on. If I see "1/10 doesn't exist on ephraim" for Innes your vote won't be counted. If I don't like you enough, I'll throw it out if that reasoning is anywhere there.

Average Ratings

Neimi: 2.24

Gilliam: 3.27

Ross: 4.33

Lute: 4.69

Colm: 6.32

Garcia: 6.88

Moulder: 6.89

Artur: 6.92

Eirika: 7.34

Vanessa: 8.16

Franz: 9.32

Seth: 9.91

wow lute got reamed a lot harder than i figured

get on it lads, natasha time

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a healer that comes lower leveled than Moulder, and she's frailer. Then again, I really like Natasha, so...

6.5/10. A second healer is always cool (even though there's Seth), and she's really a cute gal.

She's sort of a lesser Moulder in most regards. Lower Base level, stats, staff rank and later join time. She does have a better luck stat and magic growth(though her base 2 Mag and 0.6 growth against his 4 and 0.4 means she needs 10 levels before she'll even catch it up) and since the game is short and you don't get Physic early on, even a 10/1 promotion tends to be past chapter 15 where it would be most useful.

Though her positives are she recruits Joshua, has the Valkyrie promotion option for an extra point of move and she can still accomplish similar staff duty Moulder can(She should get A by the time you have the opportunity to use the Warp Staff).

5.5/10

Edited by arvilino

(She should get A by the time you have the opportunity to use the Warp Staff).

If L'Arachel can do it (and L'Arachel can do it), Natasha can do it more reliably.

7.5/10. She might join later and have a lower staff rank, but I still prefer her over Moulder because she DOESN'T face crit rates from mooks with pretty much anything that boosts crit. And I'll use my power of bias to add a point, making my final rating 8.5.

On a side note... *looks at Lute's rating* Ouch. I expected her average to be higher.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Moulder who has higher luck and isn't around as much. She can never weild Anima magic, and is stuck with light forever, however she can get Slayer or a horse.

I didnt rate Moulder but I'd probably have given him a 6 if I had been bothered, so Natasha gets a 5.75

Aside from what MKS stated; being able to avoid critical hits and dodges way reliably averts my spite over her promotions. (WHY ARTUR, WHY MOULDER? WHY BITE CRITS? Which resulted to the hateful bashing)

One thing that she really sells out for me, is the option going Valkyrie, if you want MOV (and play like in my style of stomping through maps like a boss), or go Bishop for mortyslaying. Then again, promotion choices are to their own, and she can access Warp Staves later on.

Simply Moulder; but with crazier LCK, SPD and MAG despite of being a glass cannon upon promotion, she's okay in my books.

7.0, the +1.5 came from my biases towards mounted units, and that is her option going Valkyrie and you all know how I love mountees! <3

Edited by Le Ultimate Failure

7.0, the +1.5 came from my biases towards mounted units, and that is her option going Valkyrie and you all know how I love mountees! <3

I'm pretty sure the maximum bias that can be given is ±1

I'm pretty sure the maximum bias that can be given is ±1

That's bias for appearance/personality/wtfever. Bias towards horses is fine since it's a gameplay thing (pony > not pony unless you're crash). Otherwise you could knock off my -1 for Lute because she doesn't promote to C Staves, since I'm ...uh, biased towards Physic or osmethne.

EDIT: Anyway, 7/10 is well within the still-forming parameters.

EDIT2: Crush, I'm gonna have to ask you to expound on that one.

Edited by Integrity

Basically a second Moulder. On average will tie his mag at level 7 unpromoted and her mag just gets higher from there, but she's forever made of paper. Imma rate her the same as Moulder for potential better staff range + horse kinda cancels out over his availability and better durability. so 7/10.

Not as good as Lute.

4.5/10

Um, what?!

Natasha can actually warp shit when she promotes. Lute cannot ever be a warper in LTC. Infact, Natasha is a warper on a horse. That is more than any other staff user can do. L'Arachel comes too late to be of use.

8.5/10 for me for Natasha. I gave a biased rating for this as well.

Otherwise you could knock off my -1 for Lute because she doesn't promote to C Staves, since I'm ...uh, biased towards Physic or osmethne.

Physic is a B rank staff in the GBA games. I think you're thinking of RD's Physcis which is a C rank.

Without a healer, how can I ever expect to win?

Vulneraries? Elixirs? I ran the damn game with only Axe-users ages ago, so obviously Staves aren't 100% necessary.

I might just play into your hands and reject this vote for no reason. On the other hand, I do have a modicum of integrity...

EDIT: Either way, as your justification is refuted facts, I don't feel bad asking you for more than you gave.

Edited by Integrity

Pretty pointless if you ask me, lower everything than Moulder with a later join time. Takes forever to promote if playing remotely efficiently, due to low base level and relying on staff exp. Mediocre stats. If we really hate Moulder, Saleh is probably a better Warp option anyway.

4/10

Edited by -Cynthia-