1. This draft is for 4 players
2. Marth, My Unit, Arran, Xane, Feena, and Rickard are free for all.
3. The game will be played on Hard 1.
My Unit may never be deployed in any of the following classes: Cavalier/Paladin, Pegasus Knight/Dracoknight, Horseman, Berserker.
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.
3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. However, all drafted characters who are recruitable in the Prologue must be recruited.
4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.
5. All Gaiden chapters must be visited.
6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.
Allowed: Forging, the Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters, Rescue, Male Class Set Combination and the Base Arena
Banned: Wi-Fi, the Clock Bonus.
Marth can't be warped. Warped units may not use rescue.
Hammerne may not be used on the rescue staff.
1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.
1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.
2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.
3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.
4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.
5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.
1. Marth- Luke, Cecille, Linde, Castor, Ymir, Frey, Belf, Matthis, Caesar, Dolph, Roshea, Samson, Vyland, Bord, Macellan, Sedgar, Tomas
2. PKL- Ryan, Caeda, Sirius, Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys, Cord, Cain, Merric, Navarre, Warren, Radd, Est, Nagi, Midia, Dice, Robert, Astram
3. Stark- Rody, Catria, Minerva, Etzel, Barst, Ogma, Julian, Norne, Leiden, Yubello, Malice, Jake, Frost, Michalis, Roger, Darros, Beck
4. Refa- Palla, Malliesia, Draug, Yumina, Gordin, Wendell, Jeorge, Athena, Katarina, Ellerean, Horace, Bantu, Abel, Tiki, Sheema, Samto, Wolf
The observant among us may have noticed a loophole already in that I did not ban the Falcoknight class for My Unit. This isn't a loophole, it's a feature. If you hold off My Unit's promotion for a bunch of chapters until the fire dragons, yes, you can have a mounted My Unit. It also makes it so there's actually a reason to use female My Unit besides resire, as males get a far superior class selection with the current distribution. Ultimately, it's a bit of an experiment.
Edited by Stark, 25 March 2012 - 04:00 PM.