1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Eirika/Ephraim, Seth, Orson, Tethys, Ross, and Myrrh are free for all to use.
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode.
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.
3. Skirmishes/use of the Tower or Ruins is disallowed. Skirmishes that are blocking your path may be activated and immediately fled from.
4. Visiting the arena is strictly prohibited. You can stand or lollygag all over the arena all you want, but under no circumstances are you to enter the arena.
5. All drafted units must be recruited.
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.
1. Vanessa may be used to Rescue Ross in Chapter 2 even if she is undrafted.
2. Ewan and Amelia may be leveled to 10/1 in the Tower Of Valni, however their trainee levels do not count towards your EXP total (regardless of whether you leveled them up in .tower or not).
(this next paragraph was written by Elieson for a similar draft for FE7, so I will be stealing it and making slight changes so it'll be relevant to FE8)
Now, how do you figure out your grade at the end of this draft, you ask? Well, I'll tell you!
The object is to gain as many levels as possible. I.e., Eirika starts at Lv. 1. You level her up to Lv. 20, then promote her, and level her up to Lv. 20. From Lv. 1 - 20 is +19 levels, then Lv 20/1 - 20/20 is another 19, so Eirika can contribute up to 38 levels towards your final number. All your units combined gained levels may be represented at "TL".
Seth joins at XX/1, so if you raise him to XX/15, he will contribute 14 levels to your total score. Units promoted at an earlier level, such as Marisa promoting at Lv. 10, then going to 20 will provide you with 24 levels to your total (Base Lv. 5 - Lv. 10 = 5 levels, then 10/1 - 10/20 = 19 levels. 4+19=24)And how about your turn count?
You could just take forever and fart your way through the game. Well, you have a timer. Complete the game in 160 turns, and you can rest easy. For every 5 turns over the alloted 160, you take a ((TC - 160)/5) approach to add to your total levels gained. For every 5 turns under 160, you receive a bonus +1 to your score, and -1 for evey 5 turns over 160. Represent your turn count as "TC".
So the formula for coming up with your score is: TL - ((TC - 160)/5) = Total Score
1. Elieson- Franz, Artur, Tana, Forde, L'Arachel, Innes
2. Refa- Vanessa, Amelia, Moulder, Joshua, Marisa, Saleh
3. Second Pronoun- Garcia, Lute, Ewan, Kyle, Cormag, Syrene
4. General Horace- Colm, Neimi, Natasha, Gilliam, Knoll, Gerik
Elieson, Refa, Second Pronoun, General Horace
Edited by Refa, 07 April 2012 - 01:39 PM.