- Ratings are assumed to be on Difficult Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Marcus/10", etc. Proper justification will be determined by me and whoever decides to help, whether it be Integrity and Integrity again or sometegrity else.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is okay, but no more.
- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!
- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- Ratings for characters should always assume the gameplay route YOU judge them best on. If I see "doesn't exist on ephraim" ANYWHERE in your rating for Innes I will be very cross and will probably throw out your vote out of spite.
1: elie and harpoon and those like you, if you want to change your vote in the future kindly edit your vote posts so I don't have to go back and fix things
2: to see if anybody reads these: any use of knollroll in any context in any vote results in instant disqualification unless you're horace
Edited by Integrity, 01 March 2012 - 10:13 AM.