Homestuck Mafia Game Thread

Balcerzak

So, you and a bunch of your friends have been playing this new beta game, and it's been a lot of fun. However, people are dying, and you've all reached the same conclusion. Some among you are responsible for it, and this must be brought to a stop. You decide to solve the problem the old-fashioned way, witch-hunts and lynch-mobs.

[spoiler=Rules]1) Have fun.

2) Be active

3) If you think you should have received communication from the host and you have not, contact the host privately.

3a) If there is a host error it will be announced in the main thread as soon as it becomes apparent.

4) This game is NOC, with some exception.

4a) The only OC allowed will be the Pesterchum system. This will be implemented through a limited number of private conversations on SF only. It will have its own rule section explaining specifics.

4b) Any discussion of the game outside of sanctioned Pesterchums or the main game thread is prohibited.

5) Every user has a Role PM. It will tell you your character, your role, your alliance, and your win conditions.

5a) If anything in the Role PM stands in contradiction with these rules, the Role PM takes precedence.

5b)

Dear Balcerzak,

You are Andrew Hussie, Waste of Space.

You are this game's Host: You must PM the users their Role PMs and the results of their night actions. During any phase you may post “##PHASE END: DO NOT POST” and the phase will end. If deemed appropriate you may also post, “##MODSILENCE USER” or “##MODKILL USER” and User will either be unable to post until further notice, or killed immediately.

You are allied with the Hosts and win if the players have fun.

Your alternate win condition is to post a detailed postgame no later than one week following the conclusion of the game.

6) Screenshotting of all forms is prohibited.

7) Day phase voting must take place in a ##Vote: USER format.

7a) At the end of the day, the user with the most votes will be lynched.

7b) If the ##Vote: NO LYNCH has the most votes, nobody will be lynched.

7c) In the event of a tie, the results of the lynch are subject to the whims of the host.

8) If you have an action and do not wish to use it, reply to your role PM saying “PHASE X: IDLING”.

9) Inspection results are not guaranteed to be accurate.

10) Death is not necessarily the end.

11) The game will begin with Day 1.

12) Day Phases will last 48 hours, with a limit of one 24 hour extension per day.

12a) Extensions must be requested for by at least 30% of the game's current living members.

12b) Day Phases will end early if there is a supermajority (at least 60%) of votes on a user.

13) Night Phases will last 24 hours, with no extension available.

13a) If you anticipate missing a Night Phase, PM the host with your desired action in the preceding Day Phase.

13b) Night Phases will not end early.

14) There are no hidden players.

15) When in doubt, ask the host.

[spoiler=Pesterchum Rules]1) Every Day Phase a user may take part in up to two distinct Pesterchum conversations.

1a) I imagined this as being one outgoing, and one incoming, however this isn't strictly required.

2) Any user wishing to begin a Pesterchum /must/ proceed by opening a new PM with the game host, who will then invite the intended recipient if they have not exceeded their limit.

2a) The PM Title should be "HOMESTUCK MAFIA - DAY X: PESTER USER". This is not required, but makes things easier on the host.

2b) The PM Body should include the desired text of the first post of the conversation.

2c) If the intended recipient has already reached their limit, the host will reply with "USER IS BUSY PESTERING ANOTHER CHUM". If this happens it does not count against the hopeful initiator's limit of conversations.

3) A Pesterchum conversation will last 24 real-time hours from the time the recipient first posts in the PM thread.

4) All regular game rules for posting in the game thread also apply to posting in Pesterchum threads.

5) You may not initiate Pesterchums during Night Phases.

Kaoz has kindly agreed to be a second Pesterchum validator. While he is not a host, and will not be invited to your role PMs, please include him in desired pesterchum PMs, in order to help speed its arriving to its valid destination, for those times when I may be asleep, not at the computer, or otherwise just don't see it immediately.

Players:

1) Kiryn

2) Scorri

3) Snike

4) Excellen: Jade Harley, Tracker, lynched Day 1

5) eclipse: Bec Noir, Serial Killer, lynched Day 3

6) Naglfar: Karkat Vantas, Mayor, lynched Day 2

7) Aurora

8) Dirk Strider: Dave Strider, Watcher, killed Night 3

9) Luster Purge: Vriska Serket, Hijacker, lynched Day 2

10) Shinori

11) Centurion

12) Iris: John Egbert, Question Asker, lynched Day 2

Subs:

Diavolo

Weapons

Rapier

Quick-links to Phases:

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Night 3

Day 4

Night 4

Day 5

The thread will be unlocked when I am finished sending out PMs.

Edited by Balcerzak

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Magic Cue ball. Pesterchum me if you have it, and we can arrange a mutually profitable arrangement.

Alright, I may be jumping the gun a bit here, but I would like for the player who is Terezi Pyrope to Pesterchum me. I feel like we can definitely both get something out of it.

OMGUS. As a player from another site would say, "very suspicious!"

But I'll get back to that later.

##Unvote

##Vote: scorri

Hi.

ok might as well

Requesting anyone with the alignment "Trolls" to Pesterchum me. I might be the only one, idk, but it's worth a try!

sir balcerzak are we allowed to quote our role pm