- Ratings to be assumed from when a unit is first available.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Sigurd/10", etc.
- Personality / Appearance may be taken into account, but only +/- 1 point at the most.
- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it, please!
- Make votes easily visible, please and thank you!
- Every ranking phase will end on the next day at approximately 10:00 PM (or 22:00), EST.
-Second Generation Note: Assume that Substitutes are done on a Subs-only run. Any "not ________" will not be accepted.
Units and Ranking (Least to Greatest):
Fin (First Generation): 7.88
DAY 28: LAKCHE
The difference between her and Skasaher is that she inherits automatically from Ayra. Usually, this can give her a better start than her brother, especially if he has a non sword-user for a father, like Lex. If Celice doesn't have the Hero Sword, Lakche does. She can ORKO at base, like her brother, but she'll probably have more swords to do it with.
Statwise she's a little behind on her brother, but when they're both wrecking everything it really doesn't matter too much. She also promotes to Swordmaster, which gives her Continue, something she'd like very much when she already has Pursuit and the Hero Sword.
Without a horse she's going to fall behind early on as well, but she's still a fantastic choice for earlygame, and can easily wreck the shit out of a lot of enemies.
7.5/10, this includes a bias point.
Edited by Octavian, 11 March 2012 - 11:09 AM.