- Ratings to be assumed from when a unit is first available.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Sigurd/10", etc.
- Personality / Appearance may be taken into account, but only +/- 1 point at the most.
- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it, please!
- Make votes easily visible, please and thank you!
- Every ranking phase will end on the next day at approximately 10:00 PM (or 22:00), EST.
-Second Generation Note: Assume that Substitutes are done on a Subs-only run. Any "not ________" will not be accepted.
Units and Ranking (Least to Greatest):
Fin (First Generation): 7.88
DAY 29: RADNEY
Radney is Lakche's substitute... and it shows. She's pretty bad, in my mind. Although she's the only female Forrest in the game, that doesn't help her case at all. Unlike her
Her only real contribution is recruiting one of the J-Axers, and helping with earlygame enemies.
Otherwise, she's more useless than her brother. And that says a lot. Unlike other subs that join in the same timeframe, like Mana, Femina, or Amid, she contributes nothing of value.
Did I mention she's not on a horse?
Edited by Octavian, 13 March 2012 - 08:34 AM.