- Ratings to be assumed from when a unit is first available.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Sigurd/10", etc.
- Personality / Appearance may be taken into account, but only +/- 1 point at the most.
- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it, please!
- Make votes easily visible, please and thank you!
- Every ranking phase will end on the next day at approximately 10:00 PM (or 22:00), EST.
-Second Generation Note: Assume that Substitutes are done on a Subs-only run. Any "not ________" will not be accepted.
Units and Ranking (Least to Greatest):
Fin (First Generation): 7.88
DAY 30: LANA
Lana's the first staffer you get and can inherit a shitton from mom. It gives her a good opportunity to do better than Live early on. With B staves at base she can use everything not named Reserve and Rescue. Odds are Aideen will give her something good, like Libro, which she'd enjoy using to heal Celice from farther away.
Lana also can start with Rescue if her father is Claude, which means getting Rescue!Leaf before Chapter 10. Yay? Yay.
Judging from her main fathers Claude, Midir, or Jama, Lana can either have Pursuit and Charge, Charge and Continue, or nothing. Screwing poor Lana is a lot easier than the swordtwins. Nonetheless, she's a staffbot and doesn't need the skills. Thankfully.
So early staffbot, better inheritance than Sety, Nanna, or Corple. No horse, which two of those staffers get later.
Nonetheless she's invaluable in earlygame. Moreso than the swordtwins and her brother.
Someone who keeps Celice healed for a long time. Good enough for me.
Edited by Octavian, 14 March 2012 - 08:26 PM.