Err, let me start from worst to best...
- Oliver isn't deserving trash tier, he's bad but he's doing more than Kurth, staffbot. Trolliver is helping a 1 turn in 4-E-4 and maybe in 4-E-3 where Kurth isn't, he's just hitting, if RNG says so...I suggest placing him...lol over Kurth, I don't know if over Gareth, maybe. Though Oliver requires Rafiel but he can be rescue dropped, or get to Oliver by turn 8.
- Why the heck is Ena so high? She's not doing much, stat bonus aren't that necessary with her/Gareth, I suggest Ena over Gareth.
- Bastian over Renning, he's in 4-5, can help with Rescue in that chapter as well as in 4-E, Renning is just running and hammering or Soling enemies.
- IMO, Fiona over Lyre, both need plenty of resources and BEXP help. Lyre has gauge and no 1-2 range. Both are sort of fillers in their parts and both are pretty mediocre, but Fiona is helping more in P4, specially in Hawk where every cav is going.
- Mist over Stefan, availability wins this time. Rescue and staffbot are more juicy to draft than a filler for 4-E. Mist helping in P3 at least.
- Lol where's Astrid? She's two times in the list.
- Leo over Meg. He's helping a 4 turn in 1-1, he's 2 turning 3-13, he's CROSSING the RIVER in 3-6, beastfoe for 3-6 and 4-5. Meg's movement is meh, she has 1-2 range but Leo's winning her upon promotion.
- I think Sanaki needs to go up, her contributions in the Silver Route are really good, as every sage in the game she's needing Resolve + an extra skill for durability, performance, etc. I think over Tauros or over Lucia.
Heather over Rolf
- Why Rhys is so low? Maybe Rhys over Ranulf? Even over Shinon? A Saint is more draftable than any of those cause they're vital for shaving turns in the desert. Well I don't know if over Shinon. But Rhys, Calill and Laura need to go up.
*Calill is 3 turning 3-9 and helping in the desert.
*Laura needs help in P1, but she 1 turns 3-13 and helps also in the desert.
I can accept moving them up below Sigrun even.
- The difference between Sigrun and Tanith is really big. Sigrun should go up, laguz aren't that good in drafts except if you're using Volug, or having them as fillers in their parts and dealing good dmg to auras, but throughout the game, they aren't so good, except for ravens, hawks and maybe tigers and Skrimir. I think Sigrun over Shinon; Shinon is way too high.
- Aran is a bit high IMO, maybe...no leave it as is...
Well that's it...
I havent used rhys myself :p. I will put him above rolf when i can edit again. Mordecai>shinon i agree.
- Rhys needs babying but his contributions are better than RoflRolf's.
- Yes, Mordy > Shinon
Edited by Quintessence, 16 March 2012 - 04:13 PM.