How many times have you completed RD?

How many times have you played RD?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you completed RD?

• 1 time
    • 2-5 times
    • 5-10 times
    • 10+ times
  2. 2. Have you used every character?

• Yes
    • No

I've played this game so many times ;3; I think I should sell it so I stop playing it already. Most of my gameplay are due to drafts, I have finished 3 they're fun ^^' except the HM FE10 draft those are too difficult. My first pt was incredibly inefficient ;w;, the 2nd I tried being efficient but I erased it and restarted twice but only completed it once. After that I did one Easy mode pt for no reason and it was fun especially for mages ;w;. In totaly i've completed RD 6 times ^^' (with two drafts pending making it 8).

I think i've used every character a little bit but I haven't fully trained Soren, Shinnon, Mia, Lucia, Kyza, Mordecai, the dragons, Renning, and Tauroneo.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

my record tells me 18 times, yet I've played a few which weren't counted with that.

I've used everyone except Giffca, I can't seem to figure out a PT subject to use him.

(there's too many laguz in my laguz PT, he and the royals were first ones out. in my roam PT he also was one of the few characters not to come into play.)

but I haven't fully trained Soren
but I haven't fully trained Soren
but I haven't trained Soren

glare.gif

(lol, just giving you a hard time. But srsly, go train him!)

Ive clocked in about 15 playthroughs now. Or some junk.

Ive used nearly everyone. I have NOT used the following (fully trained that is): Kyza, Big T, Lucia, Bastian, Renning, Geoffrey, and Oliver. (oh yeah, Giffca, Gareth, Caineghis and Nasir like, never get used either)

I plan on trying Kyza. Hell, if i made Lyre work a couple of times, i should be able to do the same for him.

(Soren is the best mage. :P:)

Edited by Florina

Quite a few times. I can't tell you for certain at the moment, because I don't have access to my Wii. Although ... I've only played the game on easy mode so far. I'm planning on going for normal mode soon, but I have to focus on other things first at the moment.

I used to play this game a lot specially in hard mode since it came out. I used to do transfer playthroughs and use all my favorite characters. Nowadays I still play it (if a lot less) but in drafts :p. And yes, i think ive used every character. Theres more than 30 runs already in my battle records lulz. The clear data Im using atm for a draft has Clear: 10 but its because i started from scratch a lot of times.

.75 times and I have no intention of using every character. I only use characters I like, whether it be characterwise or stats/utilitywise, and I don't even have a wii. Every time I want to play RD I have to go over Sakusa's house and with college and shit that doesn't happen often.

I think about tennish, but fucked if I'm going to check.

I know my primary file is at Clears: 8 and I've had at least two that were on secondary files due to having another game in progress.

I love this game so much!!! :awesome:

Since I got it (Oct. 22nd - 2011) to now I've cleared it like 8 or 9 times. Lol copy pasting cleared files cause no Pelleas-Lehran sucks, lol. I can't do new games cause all the files have clear 2-3, lol cause copy/paste.

My first play through was cleared in 444 turns, I had a play through using Haar, Titania and Soren, omg, it was boring and lulzy, P3 was overloaded of units.

Units not-used-seriously/efficiently so far:

- Nolan

- Tauroneo

- Fiona

- Tormod

- Muarim

- Nephenee

- Mordecai

- Mist

- Rolf

- Ranulf

- Janaff

- Ulki

- Skrimir

- Bastian

- Ena

Oh my god, lol so much units, but I want to try them all!

I've only cleared the game once and I managed to get a 555 turn clear on Normal mode. I don't think I did too bad, although I had made this weird decision to use Mist and Astrid for the Endgame instead of Rhys and one of the Gold Paladins.

I've beaten this game about 6 or more times, at least. Once I finish my HM run, that'll make 7.

I would have picked the choice that I have used all characters, but I haven't used every single Laguz unit. Lethe and Mordecai were great in PoR, but I never had the motivation to use them in RD. Those two, along with Lyre and Kyza. Never even touched Fiona yet either.

I've finished this game probably at the most, 5 times since it game out. It's probably more like 4. The last time I finished it was a co-op between my brother and me. I've used almost all of the characters (I always use different characters between play-throughs), except most of the Ragz, 'cause I never really get as much enjoyment out of them as other units. Though in this game, you might as well use everyone, considering the structure of the game.

I'm using my 7th clear data everytime I start a new PT so the counter always says 8 but I know it's 30+ by now.

For units I've never used.

Renning

all others have at least seen combat. (I think I've actually used Renning once to bless Wyrmslayer. He never moved off the bench though.)

I've played through fully only once. I used each character at least once, except for Pelleas and Sephiran, for obvious reasons.

I was in the middle of playing through again just to record game action for a little project of mine, but since that's been on hold, so has the playing. I was about 2 or 3 chapters into part 3.

I've beaten this game about 6 or more times, at least. Once I finish my HM run, that'll make 7.

I would have picked the choice that I have used all characters, but I haven't used every single Laguz unit. Lethe and Mordecai were great in PoR, but I never had the motivation to use them in RD. Those two, along with Lyre and Kyza. Never even touched Fiona yet either.

Lethe is solid I used her in a draft and she was gr8 ;W;, idk about HM but I managed to make Lyre of all people useful in an HM draft and Lethe would have an easier time. Lyre and Kyza are fixable and I think you should try Fiona I like using her ^^' in HM she's horrible though for anything other than rescue/drop.

Like Soul when he tries to promote Fiona :awesome:

I think he's lying he just doesn't like Fiona ;w; Poor Soul

.75 times and I have no intention of using every character. I only use characters I like, whether it be characterwise or stats/utilitywise, and I don't even have a wii. Every time I want to play RD I have to go over Sakusa's house and with college and shit that doesn't happen often.

Lumi you have to finish it ;A; its a fun game 030 use Lincy she's gr8mazing

glare.gif

(lol, just giving you a hard time. But srsly, go train him!)

Ive clocked in about 15 playthroughs now. Or some junk.

Ive used nearly everyone. I have NOT used the following (fully trained that is): Kyza, Big T, Lucia, Bastian, Renning, Geoffrey, and Oliver. (oh yeah, Giffca, Gareth, Caineghis and Nasir like, never get used either)

I plan on trying Kyza. Hell, if i made Lyre work a couple of times, i should be able to do the same for him.

(Soren is the best mage. :P:)

I think Miccy, Ilyana and Rhys are the best mages ;w;. I always forget about Soren but if I join another draft i'll try to get him ^^'.

Lyre is fun to use ;w; I made her useful in my HM draft by accident ^^'. I want to try Kyza too.