Rate the Unit, Day 4: Rody

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Ah Yes, Rody. His bases are a bit lower that Luke's and Has a lower strength growth but he can still be of good use. I also find him to be a cool character. I actually prefer using him over luke in Hard Mode! I give him a 9/10, including the +1 Bias Point

Averages:

Luke: 8.56

Marth: 8.70

My Unit: 9.99

Edited by *Narshen*

Just as good as rody

nah really

8.5/10, 9 after bias. His growths are pretty great, like Luke's, but his bases are that much more annoying to work with and his rank isn't as good just due to Luke's relative uniqueness as 'half-decent sword guy'. Still, he's pretty great at the job of murdering everyone. Loses -.5 from Luke based off of his... bases.

Rody is the best user ever to grace this forum and the best member of #feto. His prescence shall be missed and I will sacrifice 1000 Ests upon the altar if it will bring him back the sexy beast.

10/10

7.5/10

Bad bases, and his growth's are slightly more unbalanced than Luke's. Lower Str growth<Lower Spd growth. Also Luke can utilize his sword rank better due to better bases and more axe users from P-2 to C4.

Pretty similar to Luke. Different growths, different weapon ranks, but the same opportunity to grab some experience early and become what you want him to be over time.

8/10