• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Leif

Leif

Mage

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Awakening

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Posted Image

How did VincentASM get this picture of a sage? I looked through the Famitsu scans and Official Site, but could find no picture relating to this one? Is there a video or scan I missed?

#2 Othin

Othin

Trapped in Biden's time machine

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

It's from the newest video, the 6 minute tutorial. Towards the end, Serge is learning several skills as a Dragonmaster, then as a Cleric, then as a Sage.

#3 Leif

Leif

Mage

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

It's from the newest video, the 6 minute tutorial. Towards the end, Serge is learning several skills as a Dragonmaster, then as a Cleric, then as a Sage.

Wow, I couldn't believe I missed that. Case closed.

#4 Othin

Othin

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

It's easy to miss; the focus isn't on her battle sprite. I only knew because I've been obsessing over this stuff enough to immediately recognize Serge.

#5 The_Purple_Knight

The_Purple_Knight

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Gaiden

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

It's easy to miss; the focus isn't on her battle sprite. I only knew because I've been obsessing over this stuff enough to immediately recognize Serge.

Jezz your really into this game . Is it the similarities it has with tier ring saga that getting you so obsessed ?

#6 General Banzai

General Banzai

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Sacred Stones

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

Jezz your really into this game . Is it the similarities it has with tier ring saga that getting you so obsessed ?

Is it even that similar to TRS?

#7 Woodshooter

Woodshooter

huh huh wood

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Thracia 776

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

Is it even that similar to TRS?

TRS does have a map system similar to FE2, which this game is also known to have.

#8 The_Purple_Knight

The_Purple_Knight

• Favorite Fire Emblem Game:Gaiden

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

The ability system (at least from what we've seen ) and the master seal like item which subtracts levels are very similar to mechanics in tier ring saga . Although there are alot of differences this game is also very much what the original creator of fire emblem kinda of wanted in a fire emblem game . At least of you go by the interviews posted on this site . So I think that's kinda part if it . The game just kinda reminds me of a cross between radiant dawn and tear ring saga .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight, 01 April 2012 - 10:22 PM.

#9 Othin

Othin

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

This game just seems excellent for a number of reasons. The vastly improved skill system is one of them, but I don't think it's that similar to the TRS/BS systems aside from just having good skills. It seems to me that it's more of a class feature than a character feature like in TRS/BS, and I think it'll have fantastic results combined with the other upgrades to FE8's class system. Even the Change Proofs seem like a great addition with how they're being implemented.

Edited by Othin, 02 April 2012 - 05:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users