Rate the Unit, Day 6: Ryan
Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:43 PM
- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.
- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
Ryan. One of my favorite characters in the game. Ryan has a decent Strength and Defense Growth. His Speed is a bit low but Sniper Promotion will solve that problem. I give him a 9/10, with +1 Bias point!
My Unit: 9.99
Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:55 PM
Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:01 PM
Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:07 PM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:42 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:10 AM
Edited by General Haarace, 02 April 2012 - 05:11 AM.
Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:18 AM
Mine got spd screwed on H2 bows only run by -6 sp, so -.5 for that as bias.
8 from me then, because he is good, but urgh.
Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:41 PM