- Ratings to be assumed from when a unit is first available.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Sigurd/10", etc.
- Personality / Appearance may be taken into account, but only +/- 1 point at the most.
- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it, please!
- Make votes easily visible, please and thank you!
- Every ranking phase will end on the next day at approximately 10:00 PM (or 22:00), EST.
-Second Generation Note: Assume that Substitutes are done on a Subs-only run. Any "not ________" will not be accepted.
Units and Ranking (Least to Greatest):
Fin (First Generation): 7.88
DAY 39: AMID
One of the better Subs, in my mind. While he lacks the qualities that make Arthur potentially broken beyond belief, he's definitely a decent kid. He's got Continue so he's not utter shit, and with Minor Tordo he can use craziness like Tron after promotion. He promotes to a MageFighter, unlike his counterpart, but like his counterpart he can take a Magic Sword for some pretty sweet damage (11 base Mag with a 40% growth). His Skill and Speed growths are also pretty decent for a substitute, at 50 and 40 respectively.
He can also take out some of the enemies in his starting position for EXP. The problem is, he's near the bottom of the list in a subs run for the Pursuit Ring. He'd do very well with it, though.
+.5 because he promotes to one of my favorite classes.
Edited by Laurence Olivier, 02 April 2012 - 09:49 AM.