If everything goes to plan, I'll hold a vote before the end of this week. Nominations will close around the beginning of Saturday 7th April (earlier if I get bored).
* You can pick a maximum of 3 characters per gender (so a maximum of 6 characters overall).
* These characters must have official artwork available, so be wary when picking NPC or enemy characters who may not have artwork.
* Don't post in this topic more than once. <<<
* Don't pick a character who has a badge available now. If you're not sure who's available see the list below:
* If a character has multiple artwork, I will pick the artwork to use myself.
* I may reject characters if I deem their artwork to be too low quality (eg. TCG or book scans). If this occurs, the next popular character will be picked.
<<< If you've forgotten whether you posted or not, click the number before the "Replies" text in the forum view and search for your name. If you double post by accident, eg. due to lag, don't worry about it. If you decide to change a nomination, look for your original post and edit it. ...And... If you have a question, send me a PM. ...Phew!