Rate the Unit, Day 6: Draug

Sorry i was late with this but sickness... Yea... Anyways, Here is Draug!

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. 13th May start the topic again but i am not sure. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Since this is H2 Mode, His Defensive capabilities are still useful since he only gets double at H5 Difficulty. I am not really a fan of Armor Knights but i am sure he can turn out useful when used! 7.5/10

Averages:

Gordin: 3.11

Marth: 6.33

Jagen: 6.98

Abel: 8.76

Cain: 8.90

Reclassed to DM for a fast as hell mage.

I'll rate him for realz later though.

*rating now*

Ok, here is the thing. FE11 units have class growths and character growths. Draug's character stats are just unusual. He has 0 base def growth. 0! But 40 base spd growth before adding class bonuses.

He has low offensive growths though. Often he would make a fine fighter/DM though, since they boost his mediocre offensive growth rates and maintain his ridiculous spd growth. Let me put it like this. He has the 3rd highest natural spd growth of all male characters in,the game, losing by 5% to Hardin, and more to Wolf/Sedg ar.

Obviously getting him through the intro3 are hard, with his limited move and trio of riders sucking kills away from him with WTA, but he has his uses when reclassed.

A better MaleB class unit, but still not Barst. Also, a pretty good nonmounted unit, which in this game, is hard to make (7 cavalier and 2 flier options by chapter6 :/)

Edited by Elieson

He's gonna be glassy, unless he's kept in his original class. I kinda think there's better class B guys out there, but if you really want a fast magic user, he'll do a nice job of it.

7/10