Rate the Unit, Day 15: Palla

Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.

- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.

- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

Oh my god... What a great unit. She starts off with Auto B-Rank, Has a very good base strength (and the strength growth is quite good too). Her speed needs a little work but a Speedwing puts her up to speed! I shall give her a 9.8, Which after all the bias i can give, Gives her a 10!

Averages:

Cord: 3.83

Warren: 4.35

Linde: 6.27

Gordin: 6.33

Arran: 6.62

Cecil: 7.21

Ryan: 7.71

Draug: 8.14

Rody: 8.43

Luke: 8.56

Marth: 8.70

Malliesia: 9.50

Catria: 9.73

My Unit: 9.99

Fucking hax. Great bases, who cares about her spd growth she has a fucking base of SIXTEEN, has a fuckton of str especially for her class. SIlver Lance access from the getgo, decent durability as a peg that turns to p. good as a Cav and despite her spd growth her spd base is just good enough to double a fuckton of fuckers for like, a long time anyway. Can even promote at base and guess what

there's a MASTER SEAL in C3

AH mean hell if somehow Palla can't double which is really really unlikely unless lategame and she got no spd levels or something there's always reclassing to SM

C rank is good enough for a female SM, what with Lady Sword, Wyrmslayer, and Killing Edge access and all

10/10.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Who needs an amazing speed growth when you've got enough speed at base to last you throughout most (if not all) of the game? She also has B rank lances and a good strength growth, so she won't have to worry about offense at all. She can use the Lady sword, which is always a plus.

10/10

Palla is pretty fucking awesome. Let's just go over how awesome she is:

- B Lances, which is instant Silver Lance.

- Flies, which is fucking awesome.

- 16 base Spd coupled with 10 Str, and an absolute base stat of 9 and 6, respectively!?! Str growth at a whopping 60% and Spd growth of 30% as a Pegasus Knight?

- 24 HP / 9 Def with 70% / 30% growth (which actually is good for a Pegasus Knight).

- Level 10 unit

Oh by the way, did I mention she comes in Chapter 3? That's fucking sick, the enemies are at a huge disa-

Well okay not so much in Lunatic but still.

Palla is one solid unit that really only asks for a few things. The Speedwings is the biggest one, but let's be honest here: her base Spd is high enough to pit her with 21 Spd as a Swordmaster. Guaranteed. The 30% growth is probably the only thing that really is rocky against her, but she has awesome returns with her offense being extremely powerful early on and continue to chug through the game like it's nothing. With a little help, she can be one hell of a durable unit too. Pegasus Knight to Dracoknight gives +5 HP | +5 Def for Palla. And since this is H1, you could consider throwing her into Falcoknight and guarantee 20 Spd with the Speedwings attached.

10/10. Aside from My Unit, she's probably the best character in the game. Catria only comes close once she gets her stats kicking in.

She has exactly one weakness; speed growth. Good thing that her base covers her the whole game in H1, and she needs like one wing in Lunatic. Did I mention her 60% strength growth in pegasus knight? Because if you're gonna argue growths, Palla has 'em. 10/10. I wish I could give her any bias for being an actually hot FE female.

Everything everyone else said blahblah blah, hate the speedgrowth, and deduct points on that more than others as i have mentioned in catria topic. 8.4, the -1 bias is included, stupid spd growth fucking me over all the fucking time fuck work fuck weedspraying and fuck my job..

Better base stats than Katua, but worse growths in luck. Has excellent movement with no movement penalities. Too bad she can't ferry units. Still she gets a

9/10

Edited by リンダ