Fire Emblem Streetpass Puzzle

Hardin

After the Nintendo Direct broadcast the other night, Nintendo released new StreetPass puzzles over the internet for all 3DS owners. In North America and Europe, gamers got a puzzle representing Mario Tennis Open. Japan on the other hand got Mario Tennis Open, as well as a Fire Emblem puzzle. For those of you who don't know, these puzzles are part of an app where you exchange data with other 3DS owners, and over time you are able to get new puzzle pieces and acquire the Miis of other people. This mode exchanges data with all 3DS's regardless of which region they are from.

Here is a picture of the Fire Emblem puzzle. There is only one piece shown, as I haven't been able to find any other photos with a more complete puzzle at this time.

https://twitter.com/#!/johntv/status/193580092310564864/photo/1

The most interesting thing though is what happens when an American 3DS exchanges data with a Japanese 3DS featuring the Fire Emblem puzzle. This message appears.

https://twitter.com/#!/johntv/status/193671435561086978/photo/1

Rather than saying that the puzzle isn't available in this region, is says that the puzzle is not available yet. To me, this suggests a very high probability of the game being announced for localization at E3. I certainly hope that this is indeed the case, but we won't for some time.