Rate the Unit: Day XLVI

Shin

Behold! I have hijacked RTU: FE4 Edition!

Rules (Borrowed from whomever made them first with modifications)

- Ratings to be assumed from when a unit is first available.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted - incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Turban/10", etc.

- Personality / Appearance may be taken into account, but only +/- 1 point at the most.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it, please!

- Make votes easily visible, please and thank you!

- Every ranking phase will end on the next day at approximately 19:00 BST! Take that, Americans!

-Second Generation Note: Assume that Substitutes are done on a Subs-only run. Any "not ________" will not be accepted.

Units and Ranking (Least to Greatest):

First Generation

Diadora: 1.19

Ardan: 1.39

Tiltyu: 2.00

Briggid: 3.71

Claude: 4.42

Azel: 4.63

Jamka: 5.25

Midir: 5.47

Dew: 5.68

Holyn: 5.90

Lachesis: 6.13

Noish: 6.15

Alec: 6.17

Beowulf: 6.40

Aideen: 6.57

Ayra: 6.79

Levin: 7.87

Fin (First Generation): 7.88

Fury: 8.25

Cuan: 8.41

Lex: 8.83

Ethlin: 9.15

Sylvia: 9.50

Sigurd: 9.96

Second Generation

Roddlevan: 3.33

Radney: 3.44

Johalva: 3.93

Patty: 4.31

Amid: 4.85

Dimna: 4.89

Mana: 4.98

Tristan: 5.00

Johan: 5.08

Skasaher: 6.00

Lakche: 6.35

Femina: 6.50

Lester: 6.59

Julia: 7.12

Lana: 8.24

Delmud: 8.45

Shanan: 8.56

Oifaye: 8.58

Arthur: 8.67

Fee: 8.86

Celice: 9.54

Daisy

Wow, that's a poor start! Her strength, defense and HP are sorely lacking, and they won't get much better. She can move some cash around, but she'll need to Prayer/Sleep the arena to get some. Even after promotion, she's still not suited for combat. Imagine Dew... without his growths!

2.5/10 - Can pass cash around, but her performance is limited, thieves have little utility in FE4!

Edited by Parco Folgore

Behold! I have hijacked RTU: FE4 Edition!

bet it'll go about as well as your hijacking of the region in nationstates did

/smug

haha FUCK i was thinking patty when I did this first

anyway 3.5/10 thief utility and sucks at everything else

why did I rate dew so high in comparison...

Edited by ♈Aradia Megido

Daisy is going to get a much lower ranking here than I'd like. For one, this is in the context of an all-subs run, meaning there's very limited inheritance and almost everyone needs money. For another, her prayer and the sleep sword means she's got all the arena tools she'll need (prayer will allow her to often save sleep sword uses) and any further combat ability is wasted on every footie that isn't Shanan or Hawk. Compared to Patty, who costs several turns via Briggid, Daisy is also completely free.

7/10

3.5/10

Her main, and pretty much only, purpose is to give the money to other people (eg Leyla to get her leg ring or Aless to use his Mistolteinn). Not suited for combat at all.

Also, I am not counting this against her, but in my last playthrough (where my friends picked my units for me) she automatically married Celice but I couldn't even use her since she wasn't on my list. That was annoying.

Pros

-Can pass out gold at the beginning of every chapter

-Good speed, eventualy

-Gets pursuit is you somehow manage to promote her. Good luck doing that.

-7 move after promotion, again if you can somehow get her there without babying

Cons

-everything else

-foot

-Get's OHKOd by everything.

-Bad strength

Daisy sucks. Badly. Even in all subs, the enemies are no worse!

1/10 tied with Hannibal + 1 bias

2/10

Lol, I was going to hijack this. But then I decided to PM Laurence first, this morning. Curses, foiled!

Anyways, as someone said, Daisy's Thief utility is actually more necessary than Patty's utility because people don't have as much money. On the other hand, Daisy is also even worse than Patty at actually getting money, so they end up with the same score, 3/10.

haha dr. shin

Daisy is really awful but she does give the moneys. I'd rate her like a 3/10 just for gathering free money after every chapter to pass around but she can do more than that (like visit villages nobody else can be fucked to and give that money to people)

I think a 4.5/10 is generous enough.

She is quite possibly one of the worst combatants in the game. But this is a subs run and nobody's quite as godlike as in a kids run (except, well, Shanan and all), and everyone is broke and has shitty weapons, so you need her. However, her incredible fragility is a major problem given that she needs to make attacks to steal. Give her a magic sword, give her the Defense Sword (if you passed it through Celice), give her something to keep her ass alive and stealing.

4/10

Oh yeah, on the topic of Daisy, I forgot to post this in my post.

If she can do that does that mean the total rating can be 10/10. :U

:P