- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. 13th May start the topic again but i am not sure. Do the math if you are in another timezone!
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
The King of Mediocrity. Has Bad Speed, Mediocre Stats Elsewhere and Good HP! He just won't turn out that great though... 1.5 with a -1 bias put into the factor since he lacks a personality and is quite a pain in the ass to recruit!
Edited by *Narshen*, 27 April 2012 - 10:32 PM.