- No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
- You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
- You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
- You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
- 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
- The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
- FOR VOTING YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, it is dishonorable to yourself.
- Hosts may enter contests
- Only 1 mug per member
- Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set