Round 55 Sf Splicing Competition.

Amelia

thisisawful.png

Ayup.

Le rule:

• No mass Customing, you may custom a bit to make your mug look good/making it work, such as working on shading a bit, but try not to go overboard.
  • You can use any color palette, you aren't chained to FE colors, go ahead and recolor to your hearts content.
  • You have to use at least 1 piece of each mug, that shouldn't be too hard.
  • You may use only the set given, no other mugs.
  • 16 color limit, don't go crazy with your colors. >_> 15 on your mug +1 for background. This might be a bit of trouble for some, so I'll be a bit lenient with this rule. I just don't want to see mugs with like 50 colors with rainbows.
  • The winner will be determined by voting, if there is a tie, the poll will be edited to include only the ties, and revoted upon.
  • FOR VOTING YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, it is dishonorable to yourself.
  • Hosts may enter contests
  • Only 1 mug per member
  • Winner of the contest will choose the next set, but seriously, don't be a jerk and choose a set with all different body sizes/things that won't fit, choose things that would be an interesting set

DEALINE: May 4th.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much room to be creative. To be honest.

A set is as creative as you allow it to be. Seeing no creative room in a set just means you yourself aren't creative enough to do it.

Anyway due to hiatusing until my finals are over, I eagerly await Yoshi's manliest man to ever man.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

If you want me to livestream, I'll do it. :V

Not today though... or tomorrow...

Do it Tuesday after 4pm EST because I'll be out of class then~~

I will totally watch. This will be fucking epic.

Yoshi goes on an extremely painful journey to find a good program to livestream with. Aha! He has found one, but at the cost of extremely bad quality. Will everyone mind the horrid graphics? Find out next week on another episode o- *shot*