Someone correct me if I've screwed up the numbers. Enemy stats from here.
Base Lucia has 15 STR and 21 SKL. That means she's got a whopping 24 ATK and 55% crit with a Killing Edge and a 10% chance to proc Astra. Given the situations that were outlined in the previous link, and replacing Silver Beatstick with Killing Edge:
- She will fail ORKO the strongest cats, even with double criticals (18 x 2 < 42) or an Astra (6 x 5 < 42). To ORKO that cat, she'd need to get Astra (10%), and get a crit (55%).
- She'll finally be able to ORKO the Ravens, but it'll require one of two 53% crits to hit. Astra will also kill, but that's still 10%.
- She'll also ORKO the Warriors, if you're willing to flip coins (exact 50% crit chance here). However, she can't ORKO the 13 DEF one unless Astra kicks in or she crits twice.
- She requires a crit, or she'll end up doing an amazing 13 damage to the Swordmaster.
- Thanks to WTD, Lucia cannot ORKO the Halberdier without Astra or double crits.
Single crits are iffy enough; requiring Astra or double crits is not to Lucia's advantage.
EDIT: I realized I screwed up the cat calcs, but I don't have time to fix them fully ATM.
Edited by eclipse, 12 May 2012 - 06:27 PM.