- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode+Fixed Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0700 and 0800 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings the sonic sword" or any other justification as an argument.
- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.
- Rating a unit too low because you think its overrated will make me throw away your vote without mercy public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
Volke : 4.82
JK. She comes at level 1 and is forced in her joining chapter. And her bases are just...at this point in the game...not so good. 9 base STR with a 30% growth definitely means that she shouldn't be fighting anything that doesn't have axes. But, her MAG is what she's worrying about.
She comes with A staves and a Mend, and her MAG growth is 80%. That's just...wow. She'd be WRECKING with the sonic sword and the runesword, and she's a great potential healer. Her other growths are pretty competent, aside from STR and DEF, but her SPD growth is kinda shaky. If you plan to use her as a healer (which she should be), some BEXP would be appreciated.
Her personal weapon, Amiti, is essentially an infinite use brave sword that only she can use, as well as slightly boosting her DEF and RES. But, with pitiful STR like hers, it's kind of redundant. Also, she won't get it if Geoffrey, Lucia, and Bastian aren't recruited and alive.
All in all, her combat without the magical swords is bleh, but her healing capabilities are great. Her joining time and bases really hurt her, though.
3.5/10, +1 bias because she's FE9's variation of a troubadour.
Edited by Folgore Orange, 15 May 2012 - 09:28 PM.