- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 1 Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.
- Rate the character based on his/her performance without the Rainbow Potion, Maturity Drop or Bond Drop
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
My Unit: 9.99
I find Ellerean to be incredibly mediocre. He has a better base tome rank than Merric but he suffers from poor growths and he cant insta-excalibur like Merric can. He also has the same shortcoming Merric has of having D staves in...chapter 10 when your staffbots are likely at C staves already, with some possibly in B...I give him a 4/10. Incredibly mediocre but still salvageable.
Edited by PKL, 25 May 2012 - 09:56 PM.