- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode (JP Maniac). And only hard mode!
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends when the next RTU thread is posted (at this point, it's hard to tell).
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" or "Gives you Bronze Sword" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings a Savior to the team" as an argument.
- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.
- Skills can be reassigned freely.
- No transfers.
- Anyone that has done a RD RTU withholds the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
Black Knight: 4.60
Lol Brom. He has nice bulk going for him but his offense is terrible. Terrible move. He has decent availability and thats about it.
1.5/10 with -1 bias .5/10
Edited by PKL, 28 May 2012 - 11:37 AM.