MegaMan Battle Network 6 help

Zak Something

I'd like some advice on what I should do with my folder and NaviCust.

Here's what I have so far:

B WideBlde

B LongBlde

B Protoman SP

B BlastMan SP

M Muramasa

O Guardian

U LifeAur

Z Recov200

Z Sanctuary

Z DeltaRay

* WindRack

* Lance

* Recov80

* AreaGrab

* Fst Guage

* FullCust

* Invisibl

* ElemTrap

* AntiNavi

* AntiDmg

* AntiDmg

* AntiSwrd

* WhiCapsl

* Atk+30

* DblPoint

* ProtoMan

* EraseMan

* JudgeMan

* ElmntMan

* Colonel

Navicust.png

ugh i don't remember jack shit about what i did in bn6

btw is this gregar or falzar

navi cust seems fine

i say your folder should be only 3 different codes, I think I had B, *(of course), and N, but I don't remember, whatever giga chip I had in gregar(it was not delta ray Z)

hmm, now looking through PAs i know i had life sword(*+B+B), double hero(B+B+B), body guard(*+*+*), twin leaders or something(B+*+*), and bass's PA(the voodoo doll one that rapes ass)

so it was def B, F, and *, without any giga chips

i need to play it again now ._. freaking element man that guy...

Edited by Kitty of Time

Doesn't Bass's PA need a Gigachip though?

My folder actually is able to use Double Hero and Twin Leaders and Maybe Bodyguard. I don't remember any others off the top of my head though.

I can easily replace Guardian with something else. Should I keep Muramasa or Life Aura?

Doesn't Bass's PA need a Gigachip though?

My folder actually is able to use Double Hero and Twin Leaders and Maybe Bodyguard. I don't remember any others off the top of my head though.

I can easily replace Guardian with something else. Should I keep Muramasa or Life Aura?

no it's bass F, a mega chip, you get it from some weird event in the graveyard area iirc and it's pretty OP

if you played bn2, you'll recognize it

life aura probably, muramasa is only useful if you're doing poorly since the whole hp lost = attack damage

Edited by Kitty of Time

Renowned Folder FAQ

Alphabetical Folder FAQ

I would look at these FAQs for most of your help. If you would like a personal recommendation, I like this folder if you can pull off the NeoVariSword combos:

N) Numbchuck Namco

-----------------

2 MachineGun1 *

3 TripleShot *

3 AreaGrab *

3 Invisible * / AntiDamage *

3 WhiteCapsule *

3 AirRaid3 N

3 ElecSword N

1 FastGauge * [Preset]

1 Atk+30 *

1 DoublePoint *

1 KillerMan *

1 JudgeMan *

1 ElementMan *

1 NeoVariable N / SuperVulcan V

1 Numberball N

1 AssassinSword N

1 Bass F

------------------

Version: Gregar

Crosses: Elec, Slash, SlashBeast

Theme: Multihitting madness + Long paralysis + SlashBeast abuse.

NaviCust notes:

NC Setup should include AttackMAX and Custom 8.

If you cannot use NeoVariableSword, SuperVulcan is a decent

replacement choice.

I do want to point out that you can use ColonelForce Q instead of Bass F if you'd like.

As for your folder, I would try to condense the codes as much as possible. You have a good start, but it seems sluggish at this point.

Edited by Colonel M

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, what exactly do you intend to do with this folder? If it's for virus-busting, lol, you can settle with pretty much ANY folder. If it's for NetBattling, then well, it's a bad idea to have more than two codes (excluding *) unless you're aiming to execute a ridiculously powerful multi-code PA that will annihilate your opponent, which is not the case here (actually, AFAIK only BN4's broken PitHockey PA could fit that description). If it's for S-ranking bosses under 10 seconds, you need to plan out a specific strategy that can quickly take down the boss and build your folder around that.

It's been a while since I played this, but iirc there is a BusterMAX program that combines the effects of AttackMAX, SpeedMAX, and ChargeMAX, but takes less space than the three of them combined. I can't remember if the shape is convenient (idc about upgrading my buster) but you might wanna consider it if you haven't already.

And yeah, the Renowned Folder FAQ is pretty good, though it's primarily for NetBattling, so if you have the necessary chips to construct a folder from there (or close enough), then I think you should go for it.