Rate the Unit, Day 54: Ymir
Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard 2 Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Each ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST.
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Ridersbane" as an argument.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:05 PM
Yeah, I've never actually used the later gaiden chapters, so I am not really with terms with this guy...
Lets see. Late game prepremote with okay weapon ranks, Good bases, and honestly, at a level 10 warrior with not much chance to level, not very much room for improvement beyond that. If you arn't doing a gaiden run, if you get him, he comes in handy, as your team might have generics in it, but if you are not in need of him, not important. Best at running in and finishing off an opponent or two, and not as a frontliner, which you might need in the upcoming chapters. Oh, and that Devil axe doesn't help either, thanks to the luck he has. 2/10
Edited by Melonhead215, 13 June 2012 - 10:37 PM.
Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:24 PM
Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:25 PM
Auto Silver Axe is pretty cool, since Axe users are a rarity in FE11 (moreso in the sequel but that doesn't matter here). Since he comes in a Gaiden, he's probably better than the generics you've gotten at this point.
ehh, let's go 2.5/10
Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:26 PM
Better than a lot of the crap units in this game. 2.5/10 + 1 bias because he's another in the line of hideous on the outside (at least sort of according to the game), beautiful on the inside. 3.5/10
Edited by bottlegnomes, 13 June 2012 - 11:28 PM.
Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:10 AM
Ahem. . .reclass him to Hero, and he's not that bad? At least his weapon ranks are in the right place. Obligatory:
Edited by eclipse, 14 June 2012 - 02:55 AM.
Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:18 AM
If reclassed to Her he's not really that bad. He's WAYYYYY better than what Samson will ever be, In fact, if he had come earlier he'd be so awesome, why did IS give us freaks like Astram and Samson, who suck so much at combat? He could've come around then. Its sad, because this guy actually has growths.
Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:28 PM
Yes, he would be quite better as a female.
If reclassed to Her he's not really that bad.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users