- Ratings are for Normal Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.
- Votes are made out of 10. You cannot rate a unit above 10 or below 0.
- The rating topic will be updated whenever I feel like it, but I will try to allow at least 24 hours for each topic. They will generally be updated at around noon EST.
- A character being inferior relative to another character does not explicitly reduce their rating.
- Characters do not get credit for recruiting others or allowing access to side quests.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Characters do not get credit for bringing items.
- I reserve the right to ignore any votes which are not well-supported.
- You may allow a character to use scrolls (and adjust their rating appropriately) so long as it is reasonable (you may debate what constitutes "reasonable" if you feel people may disagree with you). You cannot arbitrarily increase a unit's score by arguing that they may exclusively use half a dozen scrolls for themself. In general, scrolls will probably not add more than +1 to a character's overall rating.
- Warp skipping has an impact on scores in so far as "Safy has an high base staff rank". Nanna would score lower than Safy because of her lower rank, but no chapter is explicitly said to be skipped. You can't get Warp and then suddenly say every character after doesn't exist or requires turns to recruit. Something could be said of Xavier, or Conomore/Amalda who are in an escape chapter where Leaf starts next to the escape point.
An extremely useful prepromote who basically has everything you could ask for: decent base stats, a flying mount outdoors, a high sword rank indoors, an extremely good personal weapon, decent PCC, and some movement stars. He will probably be outperforming Karin when he joins and continue doing so for the remainder of the game. That said, his availability is mediocre, and his less impressive evasion than Karin's means that fielding him near large amounts of ballistae can be risky (although their AI can often be manipulated into attacking other units). Overall though, he's just plain good. 8/10
Edited by Silvercrow, 24 June 2012 - 09:56 AM.