Rate the Unit 41: Sleuf
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:38 AM
- Ratings are for Normal Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.
- Votes are made out of 10. You cannot rate a unit above 10 or below 0.
- The rating topic will be updated whenever I feel like it, but I will try to allow at least 24 hours for each topic. They will generally be updated at around noon EST.
- A character being inferior relative to another character does not explicitly reduce their rating.
- Characters do not get credit for recruiting others or allowing access to side quests.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Characters do not get credit for bringing items.
- I reserve the right to ignore any votes which are not well-supported.
- You may allow a character to use scrolls (and adjust their rating appropriately) so long as it is reasonable (you may debate what constitutes "reasonable" if you feel people may disagree with you). You cannot arbitrarily increase a unit's score by arguing that they may exclusively use half a dozen scrolls for themself. In general, scrolls will probably not add more than +1 to a character's overall rating.
- Warp skipping has an impact on scores in so far as "Safy has an high base staff rank". Nanna would score lower than Safy because of her lower rank, but no chapter is explicitly said to be skipped. You can't get Warp and then suddenly say every character after doesn't exist or requires turns to recruit. Something could be said of Xavier, or Conomore/Amalda who are in an escape chapter where Leaf starts next to the escape point.
A Staves at base is all there really needs to be said about this guy. His base magic and skill, the only stats that really matter, are also fairly decent. 3 Movement stars affords him a bit of flexibility as well. Otherwise, there's no reason for him not to be used since having staff rank is just so useful. 9/10
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:45 AM
Much like other Priests though, he's a very bad fighter. In fact, he might not even hold a tome in his entire career since promotion barely brings anything useful for him.
Edited by Dio, 01 July 2012 - 10:46 AM.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:21 AM
Edited by ☆ Holmes, 01 July 2012 - 11:22 AM.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:50 AM
However, unlike Saphy, Salem and the others he doesn't bring anything beyond that to the table. No special staffs, No offensive magic, no extraordinary high Hp... nothing. so he does looks somewhat bad next to them.
Still, he starts with A-Rank and so he does his job perfectly fine from the moment he joins. Sadly, a promotion doesn't help him much anyway since Light tomes are just that rare.
Edited by BrightBow, 01 July 2012 - 11:59 AM.
Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:45 PM
staff user in FE5 needs no explanation
bias because his official art is amazing
Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:50 PM
Can't do much else though.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users