- Ratings are assumed to be on Normal.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody has already given good reason for a score +/- half a point from yours, you can decide not to explain your score, but I always encourage personal reasoning. Incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Weapon" as an argument.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
Has good Mag and pretty good Def growth for a sister. Like Silk, she can use Dear to get you out of random encounters that you don't want. Especially, if your planning to grind in Chapter 3 for the Mummies. Since they're rare at that point in the game! She also has Illusion which can summon Soldiers. Plus having Physic for enemies that cover alot of ground every turn. Her HP is low, so you will want to give her the Holy Ring and that her Speed isn't nothing to write home about either. She also should not use Angel, if ever after she class changes. It weighs her down to no end and that she is vulnerable to almost any foe. Should be a healbot if nothing else.
Edited by アイネ, 04 July 2012 - 04:03 AM.