Rate the Unit 49: Delmud
Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:37 AM
- Ratings are for Normal Mode.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.
- Votes are made out of 10. You cannot rate a unit above 10 or below 0.
- The rating topic will be updated whenever I feel like it, but I will try to allow at least 24 hours for each topic. They will generally be updated at around noon EST.
- A character being inferior relative to another character does not explicitly reduce their rating.
- Characters do not get credit for recruiting others or allowing access to side quests.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Characters do not get credit for bringing items.
- I reserve the right to ignore any votes which are not well-supported.
- You may allow a character to use scrolls (and adjust their rating appropriately) so long as it is reasonable (you may debate what constitutes "reasonable" if you feel people may disagree with you). You cannot arbitrarily increase a unit's score by arguing that they may exclusively use half a dozen scrolls for themself. In general, scrolls will probably not add more than +1 to a character's overall rating.
- Warp skipping has an impact on scores in so far as "Safy has an high base staff rank". Nanna would score lower than Safy because of her lower rank, but no chapter is explicitly said to be skipped. You can't get Warp and then suddenly say every character after doesn't exist or requires turns to recruit. Something could be said of Xavier, or Conomore/Amalda who are in an escape chapter where Leaf starts next to the escape point.
A bit of a strange character: His base stats are pretty inadequate, mostly inferior to Amalda or Conomore who joined a couple of chapters earlier. He has some things to help make up for it though, mainly through his 5 PCC and the Beo Sword, which is a fairly powerful weapon that gives the Ambush and Wrath skills (which, unfortunately, do not stack with each other making it largely superfluous). However, Fergus can also use the weapon, so it may be preferable to give it to him. He also has the Charisma skill, which can make him useful simply by being fielded. Despite the fact that Delmud is mounted, it is pretty useless seeing as there are only 2 outdoor chapters left in the entire game, one of which is the Reinhardt chapter in which he will probably not see any action due to the strength of the enemies (but could potentially be fielded for Charisma which helps offset their ridiculous leadership). Basically, he's usable, but will probably be fielded for Charisma more than anything else. 5/10
Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:18 AM
Fortunately, he joins in a chapter with an arena and, because of his 5 PCC, makes an excellent use out of it, even gaining bonus experience if he fights on foot. The Speed Ring in chapter 19 could be good on him if you still have it, though if you don't, the Sety scroll is a good help to his somewhat low base. Dain is also fairly helpful to make his Defense a bit better.
Great endgame filler with Charisma and very salvageable combat with a semi-personal sword.
Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:19 PM
8/10 ( With + bias for having the coolest hair in the series)
Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:26 PM
(Fee, Levin!Artur, Claude!Lana/Sety, Leen)
6/10, kinda good for a filler.
Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:36 PM
6.5/10 including bias for being the (possible) half-brother of Felgus.
Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:38 PM
4/10, mainly for charisma, -.5 for being Beowolf's son = 3.5/10
Edited by Davinatorman, 09 July 2012 - 08:40 PM.
Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:13 PM
It's that super mellow guy from FE4!
You know, he's like one of the best children you get!
Oh... this is FE5?
5 PCC, charisma, pony, beo sword.
Oh and bias.
Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:05 PM
Edited by アイネ, 11 July 2012 - 08:09 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users