2. Marth, Elice, Malliesia (Book 2), Jeigan (Book 1), Arran (Book 2), and Feena are free.
3. Standard snake style draft
4. Units are drafted across both books. Drafting Matthis lets you use him for both books.
1. Undrafted units are free to meatshield, talk to units, get recruited, die, shop and trade items
2. Undrafted units may not do anything else! Including but not limited to the following; attack, promote, use a staff, use an item, use the arena,
3. An illegal action by an undrafted unit results in an 8 turn penalty for that chapter. They stack.
3. Drafted units are free to die or not be recruited.
4. Arena use is permitted.
5. Warp is permitted to be used on any unit excluding Marth. The exceptions are in the final chapter of each book, where Warp is not allowed at all. Marth also may be warped to Arran or Samson's village in book 1. Illegal use of warp results in a 25 turn penalty
6. All chapters in book 2 must be visited. Getting the bad ending results a huge penalty so disastrous that you'd end up in last
7. Julian is free for thieving but not for combat unless you grab him
1. Linde and Palla are free in chapter 3 (Book 2), Oguma and Sirius are free in Chapter 4 (Book 2), Marich is free in Chapter 10 (Book 2), the four princesses are also free in Book 2's final chapter.
2. As stated previously, Marth can only be warped to Samson or Arran's village in book 1,
3. Julian is Free in Ch 6 [Book 1]
Jedi - Sheeda, Rena, Hardin, Ellerean, George, Banutu, Chiki, Yubello, Thomas
SRC - Oguma, Katua, Linda, Kashim, Astria, Ryan, Wolf, Lawrence, Samson
13th - Doga, Marich, Sirius, Barts, Rody, Saji, Maji, Maria, Tomth
Refa - Paola, Wendel, Roshe, Julian, Chainy, Machis, Ricardo, Zagaro, Sheema
Harpoon - Kain, Minerva, Cecil, Luke, Raddy, Warren, Samto, Caesar, Alan (Book1)
Horace - Abel, Navarre, Yumina, Gordon, Midia, Boa, Biraku, Est, Mishelan
Edited by Jedisupersonic, 14 July 2012 - 10:53 PM.