- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode (JP Maniac). And only hard mode!
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends when the next RTU thread is posted (at this point, it's hard to tell).
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" or "Gives you Bronze Sword" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "she brings a Savior to the team" as an argument.
- BEXP is free to be used in any quantity on any character.
- Skills can be reassigned freely.
- No transfers.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise. I will not throw your vote out if I do not support your opinion. Possible reasons for a tossed vote include: your vote is higher/lower than the vast majority to "balance the score" and failure to justify a radically different score.
Degh. Jr: 0.86
The Fireman: 1.98
William Shakespeare: 2.42
Black Knight: 4.60
Thanks to PKL for starting this, as well as Folgore Purple, Starwave and whoever else for posting a few days.
Man, this was a big project. But at least its over now. Gaiden's the last game to get the RTUs (as well as Awakening when it comes out). We're running out of GAmes guys.
Funny Story time
Edited by Lucina, 15 July 2012 - 05:24 PM.