A poll was done to see if warp should be allowed or not, 8 yes votes to 4 no votes. Warping is allowed
1. This draft is for 5 players.
2. Karel, Juno, Merlinus, Lalam/Elphin, and Fa are free for all to use.
3. Three units will remain undrafted.
4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.
3. All Gaiden chapters are required to be visited. Chapter 20x (either route) does not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.
4. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.
5. The game must be played out to the True Ending.
6. Warping is allowed for all units BUT Karel AND YOU CANNOT RESCUE KAREL WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND WARP THEM WITH KAREL
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty per unit, per chapter.
1. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.
2. Ch 1 Doesn't count towards your turns until 20+ turns have passed this is so Karel can get some levels
3. Yodel, Dayan, Niime, and Douglas are free in Ch 1
4. Warp is banned on the Final Chapter
5. 21X free to 20 turns
Serious Bababas - Zeiss, Clarine, Echidna, Ray, Treck, Astohl, Chad, Wolt, Lot
BBM - Miledy, Lugh, Hugh, Klein, Gonzales, Fir, Alan, Bartre, Ward
Shota Sigurd - Percival, Tate, Cecilia, Lilina, Dieck, Douglas, Ellen, Marcus, Roy
frat_tastic - Dayan, Yodel, Garret, Sophia, Cath, Zealot, Oujay, Thany, Sue
Esme - Niime, Igrene, Noah , Shin, Saul, Geese, Dorothy, Lance, Wendy
Stat Sheet from Lord Raven
Note its not quite complete yet but for the purposes of this draft it should be enough
Edited by Jedi, 27 July 2012 - 02:33 PM.