- Ratings are assumed to be on Normal.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody has already given good reason for a score +/- half a point from yours, you can decide not to explain your score, but I always encourage personal reasoning. Incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Weapon" as an argument.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
A Goddess. I mean it. A Goddess. Flies, nice base stats, good joining time. Sure she doesn't grow well in skill, speed, and luck. But she does get more Defensive Parameters than any other flier not named Est. In no time, she will be a great asset against monsters after class change and giving her the holy spear before she can reach that goal. It's best to give her the Angel Ring for the first few level gains, so she doesn't have a hard time in the desert chapter whereas you have to fight either Sonia, or Deen. Plus not taking bonus damage from arrows. You can expect her to cap in a few 40's too with enough work. ^_^ Use her. She is the third best unit in the game! Wish she was this good in Marth's games.
Note: I never lost her in combat in any of my 10+ something runs. That's how invincible she is.
Edited by アイネ, 22 July 2012 - 10:15 AM.