The second batch of DLC

First off, yes, the Talisman series of DLC has ended.

And yes, there is now a second batch of DLC: Shingunshi e no Michi.

It kicks off with two maps, one featuring conversations between same-gendered units (so apparently, IntSys is aware of the low amount of non-marriage support conversations), the other features a map that turns everyone to 1 HP at the start of each turn.

Official page:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/afej/dlc/dlc_0809.html

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, did not expect.

Could this be the DLC we've all been looking for?

The new series translates as "Path of a Grandmaster" (or "path to be" would be more accurate), some short summaries with plenty of info missing:

4 "Ultimate Training" maps, placing your team in new and pressing scenarios. I see some enemies with stats reaching the 70s with the halving damage Skill amongst other nasty tools.

3 "Otherworld Resort" maps, featuring over 200 new conversations and includes new music

"Future of Despair" is in development and seems to follow the children characters in the future timeline. I'm not really sure on the details since they don't say much that I understand ^^;;;

200 more convos?

Geez... If they are recorded somehow in the game getting 100% for the supports/convos then I'm just getting whichever I'm interested in.

Reaction to the Lucina, Liz, and Mariabel wearing bikinis: Dude what the fuck.....?

Eh? A point card with Chiki and Nono as well as a popularity contest?

I get the feeling Krom, Lucina, Gaia, and Sariya are gonna be up there in the polls. >_>

Ohhh. Wait, is everyone going to be naked at the hotspring?

Are we actually going to get all of this? ;_;

But I wasn't really expecting the talismans to be the last of the DLC :v

Voted in the popularity poll. I don't think you can view the results.

Edited by L95

I kind of expected more DLCs after the initial set... It's good to see that I was right about this though! And they've actually surprised me with the announcements. I was mostly expecting something like these challlenge maps (although with more guests, something they don't seem to be doing anymore), not the two other ones.

Anyway, I wonder if the Otherworld Resort chapters will add any conversations to the Talisman characters? I guess there isn't a big chance. Either way, I also wonder how these new outfits will work, a bunch of new classes?

Edited by NeonZ

BEACH EPISODE BEACH EPISODE BEACH EPISODE

Seriously, there I was thinking that FE: A couldn't get any more anime inspired, and IS proves me wrong. Buuuuuuuut....

Lucina in a bikini. So it's all good.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the video at first.

newdlc1.png

Skills: Renewal, Vengeance, Evil Dragon Scale, Holy Shield+

+10 Str, +10 Mag, +10 Skl, +5 Spd, +0 Luck, +0 Def, +0 Res

Also, her Tomahawk is one of the hacked double-forged ones seen on Lunatic enemies, based on her overall Atk. I was wondering why they seemed strangely absent from past DLC, even on Lunatic, but I guess this explains it.

newdlc2.png

Skills: Movement +1, Movement Cry, Vengeance, Evil Dragon Scale, Holy Shield+

+20 Str, +20 Mag, +20 Skl, +10 Spd, +10 Luck, +10 Def, +10 Res

Even more Vengeance, Evil Dragon Scale, and a Lunatic+ skill tossed in for good measure. She's got Magicslayer Lightning; it's not forged but looks strong enough anyway. Good to see these weapons not being overlooked like they seemed to be previously.

newdlc3.png

Skills: Movement +1, Axe Slayer, Evil Dragon Scale, Absolute Hit, Great Shield+

+30 Str, +30 Mag, +30 Skl, +15 Spd, +15 Luck, +15 Def, +15 Res

Worth noting that even with Limit Breaker, the highest possible modifier for player characters is +21 in one stat for Mark only, and the most he can get with that is 71 Str or Def. So... in base attributes, this fucker is far stronger than a player character could ever be. And has Evil Dragon Scale and two Lunatic+ skills. Yep.

newdlc4.png

This guy's some sort of new class, an upgraded Entombed or something. Wonder how high his stats get.

newdlc5.png

And this guy's another new class, it looks like.

newdlc6.png

Forgot something, Jerome?

newdlc7.png

WELL HELLO THERE ME

---

So yeah, this looks fucking awesome.As I predicted, if they were going to do any DLC beyond LvD, it would be a new and separate batch. What I had not expected was that it would be this awesome and new, and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Edited by Othin

This game rocks harder than before. These will likely reveal a ton of details about the game world (and Paris!).

Looks like they plan to support this game for a lot longer than we originally thought.

Wow. I was not expecting this. Not attempting the hard only when all of my characters max all their stats (I do enjoy doing that FYI).

The convo one seems fun.

Lucina in a bikini? What about Krom in boxer shorts and shirtless?

Wow. I was not expecting this. Not attempting the hard only when all of my characters max all their stats (I do enjoy doing that FYI).

The convo one seems fun.

Lucina in a bikini? What about Krom in boxer shorts and shirtless?

Seems like the super-crazy ones are meant only for when you've gotten Limit Breaker for everyone and then proceeded to max them at the improved caps. Although that might only be for the craziest of the maps.

Even if it's not supposed to be necessary for the earlier maps, I think I'm going to be revisiting LvD F a few times over the next two and a half days.

Can't wait for the high school chapter

Why did they wait so long to show us actual decent looking DLC. The obnoxious anime ones ignored, the new chapter gimmicks actually look interesting and 200 new conversations is a shitton.

Edited by Momo